Question for libs

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Federal spending was $4.4 trillion in 2019. A tremendous amount of "Covid" spending occurred in 2020 & 2021 but that's pretty much behind us. So why is the federal government expected to spend $6 trillion in 2022? That's 36% higher.

Reactions: jjw165

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Federal spending was $4.4 trillion in 2019. A tremendous amount of "Covid" spending occurred in 2020 & 2021 but that's pretty much behind us. So why is the federal government expected to spend $6 trillion in 2022? That's 36% higher.
Can you breakdown where the increased spending is occurring?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You mean like when you justified Trump’s trillion dollar deficits?

LOL.... Whatabout TRUMP....

His debt to GDP ratio's were fine until the pandemic. Obama's on the other hand....

Facts aren't your friend, are they?

Reactions: psuted

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
When was I asked to do that?? I'll wait here while you find that post.

You guys lost all credibility on the deficit issue when you stood by and said nothing about Trump’s trillion dollar deficits.

• Haha

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You guys lost all credibility on the deficit issue when you stood by and said nothing about Trump’s trillion dollar deficits.

LOL... You are really hanging your hat on TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS as if you are making some sort of point......

Remember how you were claiming SUGAR HIGH???? LMFAO... Now you see the effect of SUGAR HIGH....

And what does Biden want to do? SPEND BACK BETTER!!

LMFAO............................................

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008

Again, when was I asked to say anything, NJ? I'm still waiting.

Like m.knox pointed out, Trump did not have a trillion $ deficit before the pandemic. Obama had 4 straight trillion+ $ deficit years without a pandemic. What did you have to say about that?

Meanwhile you stated that you would attempt to justify Biden's 36% increase from 2019 to 2022. I'm still waiting for that too.

Reactions: psuted and m.knox

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Meanwhile you stated that you would attempt to justify Biden's 36% increase from 2019 to 2022. I'm still waiting for that too.
That’s a lie. This is what I wrote “I might be able to justify it if I had more information.”.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
That’s a lie. This is what I wrote “I might be able to justify it if I had more information.”.

No, it's not a lie.

Access to the information you need is a few clicks away. Are you saying you can't justify it or won't justify it?

Also, remember to show me where you were outraged by Obama's multiple trillion+ $ deficits.

Your answers should be entertaining.

Reactions: Hotshoe and m.knox

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
No, it's not a lie.

Access to the information you need is a few clicks away. Are you saying you can't justify it or won't justify it?

Also, remember to show me where you were outraged by Obama's multiple trillion+ $ deficits.

Your answers should be entertaining.
Ha…Obama lowered the deficit after we recovered from the Bush Financial Collapse. Look what happens in 2018 and 2019 under Trump prior to Covid.

https://datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Ha…Obama lowered the deficit after we recovered from the Bush Financial Collapse. Look what happens in 2018 and 2019 under Trump prior to Covid.

https://datalab.usaspending.gov/americas-finance-guide/deficit/trends/

What are you talking about Willis?

united-states-government-debt-to-gdp.png

Reactions: Hotshoe

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Still waiting for your answers, NJ.
My link clearly shows Obama reduced the deficit at the end of his Presidency every year from 2012 to 2015.

Trump was then elected and proceeded to increase the deficit every year from inauguration until Covid. Trump rang up a $984 billion dollar deficit in 2019 prior to Covid.

That number was significantly higher than Obama’s final years.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
My link clearly shows Obama reduced the deficit at the end of his Presidency every year from 2012 to 2015.

Trump was then elected and proceeded to increase the deficit every year from inauguration until Covid. Trump rang up a $984 billion dollar deficit in 2019 prior to Covid.

So Trump had no trillion+ dollar deficit before the pandemic?

Obama had 4 trillion+ dollar deficits without a pandemic?

Now Biden has his own 2 trillion+ dollar deficit when the pandemic was winding down?

The answer to all of the above is "yes", NJ.

Thanks for playing.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Trump's pre Covid deficit was $983 billion and most conservatives thought that was too high. Are you saying that Biden's deficit will be under that number this year?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Obama did not reduce the deficit. It was the sequester. The same sequester you said would PLUNGE THE ECONOMY INTO DEPRESSION and SEND MILLIONS TO SOUP LINES.....

LOL.. you really don't remember your nonsense?

And might I remind you that you claimed the TCJA would cause a "SUGAR HIGH."..... How wrong could you be?

Reactions: Ski and Hotshoe

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
So Trump had no trillion+ dollar deficit before the pandemic?

Obama had 4 trillion+ dollar deficits without a pandemic?

Now Biden has his own 2 trillion+ dollar deficit when the pandemic was winding down?

The answer to all of the above is "yes", NJ.

Thanks for playing.

Did Obama reduce the deficit every year from 2012 to 2015?

Did Trump more than double Obama’s 2015 deficit amount prior to Covid occurring?

Did get Trump elected and proceed to increase the deficit every year from his inauguration until Covid?

The answer to all of the above is “yes”.

Thanks for playing. :cool:

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008

Did Trump more than double Obama’s 2015 deficit amount prior to Covid occurring?

Did get Trump elected and proceed to increase the deficit every year from his inauguration until Covid?

Was Obama President for only 4 years?

Thanks for playing.

BTW, you still haven't addressed bdgan's original question. You scared, uninformed, or both, NJ?

Reactions: m.knox

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Trump's pre Covid deficit was $983 billion and most conservatives thought that was too high. Are you saying that Biden's deficit will be under that number this year?
Can you please link all the “Conservative” posts calling out Trump for his $983 BILLION dollar deficit prior to Covid?

Remember the Teabaggers? They went extinct after Trump got elected and started increasing Obama’s deficits.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Can you please link all the “Conservative” posts calling out Trump for his $983 BILLION dollar deficit prior to Covid?

Remember the Teabaggers? They went extinct after Trump got elected and started increasing Obama’s deficits.

Am still waiting for you to link the posts where I defended Trump's deficits, NJ.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Was Obama President for only 4 years?
Exactly, Obama inherited the Bush Financial Collapse, righted the ship and reduced the deficit in his later years. Trump then got elected and started increasing the deficits again. In fact by 2019 he had doubled Obama’s 2015 deficit.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Exactly, Obama inherited the Bush Financial Collapse, righted the ship and reduced the deficit in his later years. Trump then got elected and started increasing the deficits again. In fact by 2019 he had doubled Obama’s 2015 deficit.

And Trump inherited Obama's mess. You want to continue with this, NJ??

Hint: You're losing really bad.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
And Trump inherited Obama's mess. You want to continue with this, NJ??

Hint: You're losing really bad.
Ha…we know you are losing when you have to pretend there was a crisis in 2016. ;)

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Obama did not reduce the deficit. It was the sequester. The same sequester you said would PLUNGE THE ECONOMY INTO DEPRESSION and SEND MILLIONS TO SOUP LINES.....

LOL.. you really don't remember your nonsense?

And might I remind you that you claimed the TCJA would cause a "SUGAR HIGH."..... How wrong could you be?
He never remembers because he believes in Twitter and constantly makes sh&t up.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL.... The sequester... Why didn't the left sequester Trump???

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

After increasing debt to GDP 50%... lol.....

Reactions: Lion8286

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
According to you clowns, there was a tremendous crisis in 2016.
The same fool and fools posting there was going to be a recession under Trump and his favorite economist he believed, said Trump would crash the market. Well, well, who has flattened the market and fked up the economy with massive inflation? Duh.

Reactions: Ski and m.knox