ADVERTISEMENT

Qualifications to be a college president

Rhino80

Dec 31, 2016
I just got out of a zoom meeting concerning D2 sports. Our wrestling coach was in the room with me. A president ( I wont mention the school), made a comment about wrestlers not being allowed to shake hands after the match due to Covid. I wish I could have taken a picture of the coaches face. They noticed he made a a funny face and asked him what was wrong. He played it perfectly. Told the president "it was a great idea, and why didnt I think of that, guess thats why you make the big bucks. I had a hard time keeping my bearing.

mz.gif
ray-liotta-laughing-gif-5247676
https://tenor.com/view/ray-liotta-laughing-gif-5247676
ray-liotta-laughing-gif-5247676

Stupid red X, I give up. Why do some pics work and some not when I do them the same?

Edit, finally got it, way too much work!

Last edited:
That's nothing. I was an associate general counsel at a company years ago and we had a major oil spill at our facility in Bayonne, NJ. Not our company's fault - a rather inept pilot ran aground at our facility. It was a big enough deal that a senator flew up from Washington to check things out. While we were on the bridge of the ill-fated vessel, the senator wanted to know "what were you going to do with the oil". My boss said "(w)ell, people are going to use the oil to heat their homes and businesses". Like, duh.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT