ADVERTISEMENT

Public service announcement- if you’ve thought about buying a hot tub, Black Friday sale.

I'm intrigued to try this to see if we would regularly use it. I'm getting 'encouraged' by the wife to get a big one. I'd like to make sure we aren't spending 10k for it to sit unused.

Do you live in PA and use it over winter? If so, does it hold it's temperature well? Also curious about the monthly electric hit over winter.

Thanks in advance!

I'm intrigued to try this to see if we would regularly use it. I'm getting 'encouraged' by the wife to get a big one. I'd like to make sure we aren't spending 10k for it to sit unused.

Do you live in PA and use it over winter? If so, does it hold it's temperature well? Also curious about the monthly electric hit over winter.

Thanks in advance!
I’m in SC and haven’t had any issues with our winters, but we don’t see temps like y’all do. We keep it at 104 all the time. I don’t pay attn to the electric bill enough to know if it’s a big energy consumer. You can’t beat it especially given your circumstances to see if you’d use it enough to justify a “real” one.

We got one of those several years ago as a cost effective “starter” hot tub to see how we liked it and how much we would use it. We only used it from October to March as I like getting in when it’s cold outside. We are in SWPA and never had an issue with it maintaining temp.
We have since upgraded to a slightly bigger composite.

Reactions: paradox1984
Hope anyone wanting this pulled the trigger yesterday. Price is back up today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT