ADVERTISEMENT

PSWC Awards Luncheon Sunday

Who's going? I know that @NoVa Lion and @RoarLions1 will be there. Who else? I'm signed up, just trying to decide if I make the drive down. I wonder what guys will still be in Vegas or traveling back Sunday.
Roar Lions will not be there, but Italion Lion will be. I will be putting PSWC Enrollment Forms on the tables before we sit down to eat. We can reserve seats ahead of time by putting our jackets on the chairs while distributing the enrollment forms. A subtle form of cheating. :cool:

Roar Lions will not be there, but Italion Lion will be. I will be putting PSWC Enrollment Forms on the tables before we sit down to eat. We can reserve seats ahead of time by putting our jackets on the chairs while distributing the enrollment forms. A subtle form of cheating. :cool:
You Rock Brother!!!

I was hoping to, and then my follow-up at UPMC was rescheduled. It would have been my first time. Maybe next year after we break 170, 😂.

Seriously though, I hope everyone has a great time!

Need help putting out the forms? :cool:

Reactions: hlstone
Paul is in charge of logistics.

I have a couple of extra blow up dolls to save your seats. 😇
QqkAaj.gif

I plan to be at Olympic Trials next year, and I think someone mentioned the banquet is typically around that time, so...

Would I be welcome at the banquet then?

Would I have to sit facing the corner?

Anything change if I bring Bob Funk?

We're all PSWC members after all.

Last edited:
Im coming but imagining our coaching staff and some of the guys we want to hear from are using Sunday as a travel day

...I will be attending with my son and our wives...
...as an added celebration this is the 70th anniversary of the 1953 Penn State team - the first team from the East to win the title ...
...interestingly that year 5 of 10 individual champions were also from the East...👏

I will not be there.

If there is an empty chair at one of the tables, imagine that's me in spirit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT