ADVERTISEMENT

PSU95alum here's your timeout answer from Tomlins

Lol “ nor do I know more than Tomlin” that would insinuate that you feel you know as much. Actually u don’t know shit. Your a freaking idiot that can’t see that Tomlin got it right. It’s plain to see why you can’t give Tomlin any credit. Now only an idiot couldn’t figure that out.
Letting time bleed off the clock for no reason in that situation obviously isn’t “getting it right”. Coaches screw these types of situations up all the time. This isn’t “they should have passed it instead of ran it”, it’s basic math.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Thanks for posting. But meh, I don't buy it. Bill Belicheat would make the right call with the clock in that situation. Mike goes by his gut.
Tell me which of those 2 guys you want playing your blackjack hands for you in Vegas? You play the percentages all the time.

How does this even make sense?

Tomlin said he saved one of those timeouts because he didn’t expect the Jaguars to throw the ball on any on those downs. And they didn’t. They ran Leonard Fournette on third-and-5 and the Steelers stopped him for a 1-yard gain.

“I knew they were going to run the ball on third down, so if we stopped them I knew we were going to need a timeout,” Tomlin said Tuesday at his weekly news conference at UPMC Rooney Sports Complex.

Sounds to me like Tomlin might be just as clueless as some of the people on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT