ADVERTISEMENT

PSU picked to win most other conferences

africamurphy

Apr 1, 2019
Kind of crazy to think that we're widely considered third in the Big Ten this season (and for good reason...OSU and UM have had our number and their rosters look great again this year)...

But if you put us in the Big 12, Pac-12, or ACC, we'd be the pre-season favorite to win the whole thing.

I'm seeing 3 teams from the SEC and 3 from the Big Ten in most pre-season rankings lists...USC and Utah are getting love in the Pac-12 but not definitively more than us...and FSU and Clemson are the only ACC teams sniffing the top 5 in any polls. I'm barely seeing any Big 12 teams even in many top 10 (let along top 5).

It's time to get out of the shadows...we need to beat at least one of UM or OSU this year...it's fine to be in an elite cluster (Bama, LSU, Georgia experience it most years)...but it's not okay to be the afterthought among the cluster.

Reactions: Online Persona
This is so wrong. We’ed be dead meat in the ACC Coastal with you know who presently there.

This is so wrong. We’ed be dead meat in the ACC Coastal with you know who presently there.
Hilarious. I've been over on the Lair the last few days and was accused of being PSU. They go batchit crazy if you say anything pro - PSU or pro - Big Ten

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT