ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Lineup Look from FloWrestling

From the article linked by Roar -

"The next time you encounter a troll online, remember:

1. These trolls are some truly difficult people.
  2. It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them."

2. It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them."

The 2nd item works great for me although you have to get used to reading replies in a thread that don't make any sense because they are replying to a post I can't see. However, it makes this board much more enjoyable to not read anything 21Guns posts. :D

The 2nd item works great for me although you have to get used to reading replies in a thread that don't make any sense because they are replying to a post I can't see. However, it makes this board much more enjoyable to not read anything 21Guns posts. :D
Honest to God, that happened to me yesterday. Roar responded with a post that I couldn't understand for the life of me. Then I remembered that I had 21 Guns on ignore and then it all made sense.

True, but sometimes a bright light needs to be shone on the same behavior across several boards that has no place anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT