ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Iowa dual thread ... post comments as responses ***

End-to-end the best match PSU has wrestled this year.

The ref was a ref. No more, no less. I've seen better. I've seen worse. As a wrestler I was taught to never put a match in the refs hands.

It looked to me like some of the Iowa guys were gassed at the end of a few matches. Surprised to see that.

Re: 165: Hammond vs. Nick Moore ...

Originally posted by 1stplacehawk:

Originally posted by NittanyChris:
Does Evans have ANY offense?
Him and Brown had the same number of takedowns
They certainly didn't have the same number of shots or show the same amount of aggression. Evans should have had multiple stalling calls for his obvious lack of aggression and clear stalling in neutral during all of 1st and virtually all of 2nd as well (given that Brown escaped almost immediately). The out-of-bounds call in the 3rd as Brown was approaching RT Advantage when both wrestlers were clearly in-bounds was also complete rubbish & more BS officiating in protection of Evans to give him one last chance to undeservedly pull out a win if he could get a quick escape at BS "re-start" call (would have made it 1-1 & Brown would not have had RT advantage...would have dramatically changed the match). Evans clear stalling, the official ignoring it and then the official's horse$hit clear homer call in 3rd were pathetic.
This post was edited on 2/9 5:42 AM by Bushwood CC

This post was edited on 2/9 2:03 PM by Bushwood CC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT