ADVERTISEMENT

PSU injury news: Lions defender out for year; specifics on others unclear

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion
If I'm not mistaken, Mustipher was booed by the classless Iowa fans. Also appeared that Iowa's center went low after his knee - what a classy bunch.
13:17 of 1st quarter when Mustipher appears to twist his knee in the turf and then gets landed on by the center. You can see him struggle to try and get up.

Such a shame, and worse, it occurred in a actual hostile environment, booed as they limped off the field. Still, they nearly pulled it off and will fight to the end, every man.

Reactions: KC-KS-Lion
If I'm not mistaken, Mustipher was booed by the classless Iowa fans. Also appeared that Iowa's center went low after his knee - what a classy bunch.
I was never a fan of any blocking at or below the knee, legal or not. Just too risky and doesn't add anything to the game.

The OP didn't suggest a different viewpoint on that.

Really? Than you're reading comprehension skills are not very good - his first sentence is very clearly applicable to my entire post - your ignorance regarding the diction of the written english language notwithstanding.

The OP didn't suggest a different viewpoint on that.
The OP readily answered the query in his 2nd sentence, but is so far silent re: his initial query.

The Iowa press has seemingly taken a stand, but this member of the Pa press is just ignoring this facet of the events for some reason.

Reminds me of Matt McGloin and crew not having backup for their allegations against John O’Neill and crew.

Really? Than you're reading comprehension skills are not very good - his first sentence is very clearly applicable to my entire post - your ignorance regarding the diction of the written english language notwithstanding.
Wow. In one short post on a message board you were able to offer me some condescending assessment of my comprehension skills and grasp of the English language. To reciprocate, my assessment of your post is that attacking anyone who doesn't concur with how one interprets something written on a friggin' message board is uncivil, asinine, and bullying. BTW, it's 'then' not 'than'.

Last edited:
The first boo I remember hearing was when Ebiketie went down. I don't think they booed for an injury prior to that but I could be wrong.

You're such an ass as per usual. Mustipher went down extremely early in the game and the Iowa fans definitely booed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT