ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting PSU hauls in best QB class in country for 2022

So this is just for incoming freshman class, right? Are there any rankings of combined incoming players with both freshmen and portal transfers?

I know it is early for transfers and that will continue right up until summer practice but would be nice to see which teams made the most total improvement.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I think that these type of things are interesting, but ultimately play on the field is what matters. John Lovett was a quality pick up and surprise star vs Auburn. He also killed us vs. Michigan with at least one dropped pass. If football had a plus/minus like hockey in the end he was a negative. Potential and performance don't always intersect. But I agree with your question/premise...incoming frosh are not the likliest immediate contributors....

Wow, did Texas go out and build an oline. 7 OL players in their class. Could their 2021 OL have been any worse than PSU's? Bringing in numbers of high level talent seems to be the only way PSU can turn around the OL play in a timely manner........ But it is something that Franklin has not let his oline coach do during Franklin's first 8 years at PSU. Hope this year is the first of many more to come.

Hopefully Franklin has learned that all the 4 and 5 star RB's and a roster full of capable WR's and TE's won't result in a great offense unless his oline coach can put together at least an upper tier B10 oline.

Last edited:
Wow, did Texas go out and build an oline. 7 OL players in their class. Could their 2021 OL have been any worse than PSU's? Bringing in numbers of high level talent seems to be the only way PSU can turn around the OL play in a timely manner........
And that’s what they are doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT