ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions from others...

fairgambit

Aug 20, 2010
Bob Asmussen from Illinois New Gazette and BTN............Penn State 41 Temple 18
Ben Rapapport from Onward State......................................Penn State 34 Temple 10
Barry Leonard Jr., from Victory Bell.....................................Penn State 35 Temple 10
fairgambit from McAndrew Board.......................................Penn State 34 Temple 10

(I guess I'm not the only one who thinks we'll win big)

Reactions: bmw199
Bob Asmussen from Illinois New Gazette and BTN: Penn State 41 Temple 18
Ben Rapapport from Onward State Penn State 34 Temple 10
Barry Leonard Jr., from Victory Bell Penn State 35 Temple 10
I'm a contrarian. Don't like those predictions one bit. Not likely that these guys will all be right together.

I'm a contrarian. Don't like those predictions one bit. Not likely that these guys will all be right together.
True, but throw in my prediction and you have 4 aces which is generally a winning hand.:)

Bob Asmussen from Illinois New Gazette and BTN............Penn State 41 Temple 18
Ben Rapapport from Onward State......................................Penn State 34 Temple 10
Barry Leonard Jr., from Victory Bell.....................................Penn State 35 Temple 10
fairgambit from McAndrew Board.......................................Penn State 34 Temple 10

I like it but not ready to predict an offensive torrent. But I will say this:

Our offensive skill positions are really, really good. There's a lot of weapons out there. If the OL can be all right (they don't need to be great - just don't suck) we have the dynamite to score a lot of points. Temple's vaunted defense is not going against UConn, Tulane, Tulsa or Delaware State tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: BBrown
I like it but not ready to predict an offensive torrent. But I will say this:

Our offensive skill positions are really, really good. There's a lot of weapons out there. If the OL can be all right (they don't need to be great - just don't suck) we have the dynamite to score a lot of points. Temple's vaunted defense is not going against UConn, Tulane, Tulsa or Delaware State tomorrow afternoon.
True. Temple's defense may be good in it's Conference. It will run into a shitstorm tomorrow.

But what ANALYSIS did they do? Our Temple friends demand analysis.

Reactions: fairgambit
I am going with 28-10 PSU.... I just don't see how Temple scores more than 10 points against this defense other than a their defense scores on a turnover or special teams break down for a TD. Temple's defense is pretty stout and will give PSU problems early and I see PSU pulling away late. But would not be surprised if PSU wins this one big but I want to see that first and be pleasantly surprised.

Since it's an early start I predict that I'll start of with bloody Marys for the first half and hit the bourbon by the third qtr. Will probably be $hitfaced by the end of the game and fall through my sons door. Of course that's a prediction, haven't done this since I fell through my brother in laws storm door about ten years ago.
I may just carry on a bit, you fellows have me jacked up for the game.
Actually I'm not young and foolish any more, those days are gone....now I'm old and foolish...and still the same jackass as always ;)

Since it's an early start I predict that I'll start of with bloody Marys for the first half and hit the bourbon by the third qtr. Will probably be $hitfaced by the end of the game and fall through my sons door. Of course that's a prediction, haven't done this since I fell through my brother in laws storm door about ten years ago.
I may just carry on a bit, you fellows have me jacked up for the game.
Actually I'm not young and foolish any more, those days are gone....now I'm old and foolish...and still the same jackass as always ;)
That's why you fit in so well here. You're like half the Board.:)

That's why you fit in so well here. You're like half the Board.:)
Actually I don't drink much at the games anymore as in the past...a few beers or some bloody Marys at friends tailgates.

Their were times when I worked in the construction arena, I'd come home in the early hours of the morning, grab my lunch and go to work.
Neat new phone I have, I'm sure I'll be hearing from the owner of the company about data usage. I'm on shared data now. My other phone was unlimited usage, I was one of the few that had it. About once a year he'd send me a threatening email about pay the extra usage...unlimited usage?!!!!

After this weekend, probably be hearing from him the next Verizon pay cycle.:rolleyes:

Phil Steel said best pick against the line is PSU 25 - Temple 13. He also stated PSU will win 9-10 games this year.

Seriously, you dug out this thread? I guess nothing should surprise me. Well, just to play along, my streak of 99 straight losses ended this week when I correctly picked Pitt to win. I am now due for 99 straight wins, so.... Penn State 47, Temple 23. Take it to the bank.

3 out of those 4 are major homers, lmao.

I will not make a prediction for this Saturday for this game in 2016, except to say that if Franklin doesn't have his team ready to play, we will lose again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT