ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for Barcelona

Not sure what you think you said that is at odds with what I said. Actually your post makes very little sense as a response to mine.
Maybe you're right. I read it as you saying the sides are something other than illusory

There was a terror attack in the past several hours in Finland. One dead and others wounded via knife attack. One suspect was shot and captured by the police.

I am so offended by this! Take it Down!!
45103-2.jpg

Reactions: Tri-Power65
Still more worried about a crazy white terrorist shooting up a movie theater/mall/school than any potential islamic attack.
maybe....but domestic (not white, but domestic) terrorism has been smallish. I also wouldn't call a situation like the nut job shooting up the elementary school, or even a 17 year old shooting kids at his high school, "domestic terrorism". They are not doing something based on a terroristic ideology. Its a kid lashing out, committing suicide, and taking as many people with him as he can.

Regardless, ISIS has the resources to do big things quickly. If they get their hands on a nuke from Iran or NK and manage a way to get it over the boarder, look out. I say nuke but could be other forms like a vial of ebola or mustard gas. Most of the nut jobs driving a car through a crowd, or the kid that recently tried to make a bomb out of fertilizer, would get caught in a heartbeat if they try anything of sophistication.

So yeah, death by a thousand cuts or shotgun to the head. Neither one sounds very inviting.

maybe....but domestic (not white, but domestic) terrorism has been smallish. I also wouldn't call a situation like the nut job shooting up the elementary school, or even a 17 year old shooting kids at his high school, "domestic terrorism". They are not doing something based on a terroristic ideology. Its a kid lashing out, committing suicide, and taking as many people with him as he can.

Regardless, ISIS has the resources to do big things quickly. If they get their hands on a nuke from Iran or NK and manage a way to get it over the boarder, look out. I say nuke but could be other forms like a vial of ebola or mustard gas. Most of the nut jobs driving a car through a crowd, or the kid that recently tried to make a bomb out of fertilizer, would get caught in a heartbeat if they try anything of sophistication.

So yeah, death by a thousand cuts or shotgun to the head. Neither one sounds very inviting.

Tens of thousands of murders in this country each year. Over 3000 in Philly every decade.

Fresh Prince did not flee Philly to get away from the alt right.

Reactions: Ski
What fantasy? The fantasy that you have that only people of color are terrorists?
Nobody said that. It's clear you want that to be true. Try to be rational instead of a brain-screen automata.
#bourgeoisyuppie
#anklebitinggreivancemonger

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixolydian and Ski
Reports vary on whether this promenade is called "La Rambla" or "Las Ramblas." Wondering which is correct.
They seem to be used interchangeably for some reason. FWIW, Google Maps shows it as "La Rambla."

Maybe the plural version is the Spanish equivalent of my elderly relatives adding an "s" on to everything they refer to here in the states. They like to say "Walmarts, Cracker Barrels, Targets, etc." even when only referring to a single store. "Get in the car, we're going to Walmarts." I usually respond by asking how many we need to go to since they all sell the same crap, and am met with blank stares. :D

Would you call this smallish or domestic terriosm?

https://thinkprogress.org/days-afte...s-disrupt-mcveigh-inspired-plot-d61827dd0731/

Domestic terrorism, of course. There are always exceptions. Worldwide, what has been the bigger problem? USA guys or ISIS?

I think we should call it like it is. There are always going to be idiots who want to kill people. For my money, an organized group like ISIS that is far more threatening because their pooled organization allows them to align with places like NK and Iran with Weapons of Mass Destruction. I can easily see ISIS volunteering to be the WMD proxy for Iran. I think that is possible for domestic, but feel like that has a lot less risk in that these groups are so opposed ideologically that it is highly unlikely (and more likely to get caught ahead of time, if they went down that path).

Reactions: Mixolydian
Domestic terrorism, of course. There are always exceptions. Worldwide, what has been the bigger problem? USA guys or ISIS?

I think we should call it like it is. There are always going to be idiots who want to kill people. For my money, an organized group like ISIS that is far more threatening because their pooled organization allows them to align with places like NK and Iran with Weapons of Mass Destruction. I can easily see ISIS volunteering to be the WMD proxy for Iran. I think that is possible for domestic, but feel like that has a lot less risk in that these groups are so opposed ideologically that it is highly unlikely (and more likely to get caught ahead of time, if they went down that path).

Next, I suppose you're going to start talking bout probabilities or stuff.

Somethin stupid like dividing the number of attacks by the amounts of people in the population.

What colledge educated bs are you trying to pull?

Reactions: Obliviax

Can you imagine if this guy wasn't stopped? Disaster averted this morning in Barcelona.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT