ADVERTISEMENT

Pollack, Wannstedt, Mushmouth, what do they have in common?

one brain cell.

If you call an upset and it happens or it’s close you win. But if you call an upset and it’s a rout the other way, you are a moron.
Calling an upset just because you hate the favored team is even worse. Howard picked Pitt last year too. I’m all for picking upsets, but I don’t see these guys going out in a limb and picking OSU it Bama to lose....but always Penn State. To me that is the epitome of unprofessionalism.

Mark May predicted a Pitt win yesterday as well. I was going to tell him that I now understand the whole “if a tree falls in a forest thing” given that not too many people hear what he is saying these days since his firing at ESPN

Mark May predicted a Pitt win yesterday as well. I was going to tell him that I now understand the whole “if a tree falls in a forest thing” given that not too many people hear what he is saying these days since his firing at ESPN
image.png

Where is Mark May now? Can't see him being anywhere except Pittsburgh Radio. Or maybe him and Lou Holtz hitting the road as the Two Doofuses.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Paterno curse if you believe in such a thing.

Everybody gets theres in the end.
We wanted Mark May BAD and recruited him hard. Syracuse was pretty good back then and I'm sure they went all out too. He was a great, and I mean GREAT player.

I get he's a Pitt guy all the way. (I wish I could say the same for some of our own guys). Which is fine. He could work that in a little bit and it would be fine. But he was so thin skinned and unobjectively ridiculous that he just turned into a schmoe.

And damn straight I believe in the Paterno Curse. JVP wasn't perfect and neither am I. You know what the definition of Italian Alzheimer's right? You forget everything except a grudge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT