ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2019 Golden Globes Edition....

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Another year, another opportunity to for my BWI pals to complain about malnourished, uppity, liberal actresses and how they wouldn't give them the time of day if they begged. That aside, I'm a masochist and look forward to haute couture reviews from fairgambit and Tom's thoughtful consideration of his top three.

So, you get three votes and can indicate in the body of your message who was first, place, or show. I tried to keep the nominees to actresses or women of some relevance (and not VS models who happen to get invited to the show). Anyway, enjoy, or enjoy complaining - all good.

1. Lady Gaga

gaga.jpg

2. Anne Hathaway

hathaway.jpg

3. Charlize Theron

shutterstock_editorial_10048066li_huge.jpg

4. Saorise Ronan

shutterstock_editorial_10048221bt_huge.jpg

5. Kaley Cuoco

shutterstock_editorial_10048221ba_huge.jpg

6. Emma Stone

emma.jpg

7. Rachel Brosnahan

rachel.jpg

8. Emily Blunt

Emily-Blunt-Dress-2019-Golden-Globes.jpg

9. Constance Wu

rs_634x1024-190106162748-634-2019-golden-globes-red-carpet-fashions-Constance-Wu-shutterstock_editorial_10048067jm_huge.jpg

10. Alison Brie

Reactions: 91Joe95
None of the above. Try again with a new poll that includes some decent looking women.

Reactions: Fac
The only one who doesn't either look dead, washed out, or like they were trying to look like a 16 yo... was Blount... so going with Blount

WTF were the other thinking? Some stunning women in this group, but their outfits were atrocious!

Reactions: Franklinstheman
I'm probably getting too old, but I remember when beauty in Hollywood was actually beauty.

Emma Stone is all eyes. Anna Kendrick is all teeth and bones. What happened to actual beauty?

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I'm probably getting too old, but I remember when beauty in Hollywood was actually beauty.

Emma Stone is all eyes. Anna Kendrick is all teeth and bones. What happened to actual beauty?

Eh, they didn’t have HD cameras back then either.

Reactions: 91Joe95
As always, appreciate the poll, Midnighter.

I'm going with:

Emily Blunt to win,
Charlize Theron to show, and
Alison Brie to place

Rachel Bresnahan and Emma Stone nearly replaced two of the aforementioned.

Another year, another opportunity to for my BWI pals to complain about malnourished, uppity, liberal actresses and how they wouldn't give them the time of day if they begged. That aside, I'm a masochist and look forward to haute couture reviews from fairgambit and Tom's thoughtful consideration of his top three.

So, you get three votes and can indicate in the body of your message who was first, place, or show. I tried to keep the nominees to actresses or women of some relevance (and not VS models who happen to get invited to the show). Anyway, enjoy, or enjoy complaining - all good.

1. Lady Gaga

gaga.jpg

2. Anne Hathaway

hathaway.jpg

3. Charlize Theron

shutterstock_editorial_10048066li_huge.jpg

4. Saorise Ronan

shutterstock_editorial_10048221bt_huge.jpg

5. Kaley Cuoco

shutterstock_editorial_10048221ba_huge.jpg

6. Emma Stone

emma.jpg

7. Rachel Brosnahan

rachel.jpg

8. Emily Blunt

Emily-Blunt-Dress-2019-Golden-Globes.jpg

9. Constance Wu

rs_634x1024-190106162748-634-2019-golden-globes-red-carpet-fashions-Constance-Wu-shutterstock_editorial_10048067jm_huge.jpg

10. Alison Brie

Charlize Theron always Charlize Theron.

HIGH maintenance and, judging by the reviews of the GG, these women would feel this poll is an afront to #metoo and marginalizes their contributions to society.
And they would be correct and we would be correct for marginalizing their contribution to beauty.

HIGH maintenance and, judging by the reviews of the GG, these women would feel this poll is an afront to #metoo and marginalizes their contributions to society.

What reviews? Please share.

Just looking at TMZ and Alyssa Milano's twitter feed. The GG was full of #MeToo-ish commentary and empowerment. Not saying that is good or bad, just stating what I've seen.

Milano and a few others (Chastain and Portman come to mind) are more political/metoo than most. I’ve never seen a political post from Brie. I also didn’t think there was much in the way of overt metooism last night as Sandburg and Oh kept things very light and fun. That said, Bale was easily the most political and Bryan Singer’s predator past is once again in the spotlight because of Bohemian Rhapsody. And Spacey is due in court today, so....yay?

Milano and a few others (Chastain and Portman come to mind) are more political/metoo than most. I’ve never seen a political post from Brie. I also didn’t think there was much in the way of overt metooism last night as Sandburg and Oh kept things very light and fun. That said, Bale was easily the most political and Bryan Singer’s predator past is once again in the spotlight because of Bohemian Rhapsody. And Spacey is due in court today, so....yay?
I thought Bale was an a-hole, as he has his own issues, and got an award for what was largely, fiction (in the same genre as HBO's "Paterno"). Frankly, I turned it off at that point and never went back.

Yep, and if I was not happily married I would still be scared of some of them, such as Cuoco who looks like she spends too much time in the gym.

The only advice I have given my two 20's something sons is not to date (and marry) a woman that can beat your butt. Because she eventually will.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT