ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who's the Hottest? 2017 SI Swimsuit Edition!

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

What better way to warm up winter than with your favorite 2017 SI Swimsuit model! McAndrew Poll rules in effect - one vote, but feel free to list your top three when replying. Have at it gents!

1. Genie Bouchard (Tennis)

SWIM158_TK1_01556-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

2. Lais Ribeiro (Model/Rookie)

SWIM161_TK5_02013-rawWMfinal1920_0.jpg

3. Rose Bertram (Model)

SWIM146_TK1_12668_rawWMFinal1920_0.jpg

4. Caroline Wozniacki (Tennis)

SWIM158_TK2_00432-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

5. Kate Upton (Model)

SWIM163_TK1_0061-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

6. Christy Brinkley (Legend)

SWIM158_TK5_03393_rawWMFinal1920.jpg

7. Danielle Herrington (Model/Rookie)

SWIM163_TK4_0097-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

8. Samantha Hoopes (Model/Penn Stater)

SWIM146_TK2_07002-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

9. Sailor Brinkley Cook (Model/Rookie)

SWIM158_TK3_00374_rawWMFinal1920_1.jpg

10. Vita Sidorkina (Model/Rookie)

SWIM146_TK5_11650-rawWMFinal1920.jpg

I got the first vote in. :cool:

Went with the Penn Stater naturally

There were a lot I couldn't include in the poll, but wanted to try to make it as balanced as possible - also wanted to get in a few more 'new' models.

I went Sidorkina (her pics were far and away the most 'fun'), Bouchard, Herrington.

Reactions: bytir
I don't know, but I am questioning Rory's sanity for dumping Caroline Wozniacki

Nice job, Midnighter!

I went with Lais Ribeiro to win, Samantha Hoopes to place, and Caroline Wozniacki to show. Not an easy choice. I went back and forth between Ribeiro and Hoopes, but Ribeiro's pic was just smokin. Third place was a really tough decision between Bertram, Wozniacki, and Sidorkina. Hard to go wrong with a decision like that.;)

I went Sidorkina (her pics were far and away the most 'fun')

hmm, seems like a violation of poll rules. I try to limit my decision to the pics presented, not to the pics that were part of the gallery that was looked at by the poll creator. ;)

I'm trying to find a flaw with Lais Ribeiro. Nothing so far. I'll take another look.
Her face. (It's not bad, but this is elite level competition, after all.) Her figure is smokin', though.

1. Hoopes
2. Sidorkina
3. Ribeiro.

Sailor Brinkley needs a boob job. Especially if she wants to model bikinis.

Her face. (It's not bad, but this is elite level competition, after all.) Her figure is smokin', though.

1. Hoopes
2. Sidorkina
3. Ribeiro.

One could do worse. I wouldn't bring a bag (or two) on a date with her.

Ellie042.jpg

1. Hoopes
2. Sidorkina
3. Ribeiro.

Can't knock a face and then put Hoopes #1 - she's pretty but her 'blue steel/someone just farted' model pout is the worst of the bunch.

I went with Christy (the age-group vote!), Lais and Rose. Vita would have moved up into the top three, but all that sand brought back too many uncomfortable memories!

Zenophile, did you apply the body paint on the pic you posted? I know, a tough job, but somebody had to do it. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT