ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Who would you trust most...

Who would you trust most out of the following based on what we know about how their lives?

• Joe Paterno

Votes: 167 94.4%
  • Tim Curley

Votes: 52 29.4%
  • Gary Schultz

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • Graham Spanier

Votes: 52 29.4%
  • Mike McQueary

Votes: 12 6.8%

• Total voters
I chose Joe because of his track record (decades). Granted, Joe was also the most visible of the choices. I have no reason not to trust Tim, Gary, or Graham, but I feel as though I do not know them as well as Joe.

(For the record, and this will probably generate some :eek: here, I have always been a Graham Spanier fan.)

I chose Joe because of his track record (decades). Granted, Joe was also the most visible of the choices. I have no reason not to trust Tim, Gary, or Graham, but I feel as though I do not know them as well as Joe.

(For the record, and this will probably generate some :eek: here, I have always been a Graham Spanier fan.)

You get to pick 4. This is not that hard! ;)

For the record, I believe Spanier and his ilk are among the chief causes of the wild inflation we've seen in tuition costs. From a distance, I've always found him to be smug and full of himself. However on this issue, I believe he acted appropriately in the moment. I also believe the BOT should have allowed him to lead PSU through this crisis. Finally, I believe he has acted with honor and courage throughout this entire mess. I have much more respect for him today than I did before.

You get to pick 4. This is not that hard! ;)

For the record, I believe Spanier and his ilk are among the chief causes of the wild inflation we've seen in tuition costs. From a distance, I've always found him to be smug and full of himself. However on this issue, I believe he acted appropriately in the moment. I also believe the BOT should have allowed him to lead PSU through this crisis. Finally, I believe he has acted with honor and courage throughout this entire mess. I have much more respect for him today than I did before.

Thats kind of the same way I feel about Jay.

For those who testified under oath, only one is 3-0.
And that means exactly nothing. Unless you are being facetious, you obviously know precious little about juries. They are the mob, and often easily swayed by prevailing public opinion.

I always thought Graham was just another generic higher-ed admin type. Completely anonymous and fungible. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

As things played out, and certainly compared to his successors, Graham looks better, and better, and better.

Of course so does the Felon.

Reactions: denniskembala
So far, 6 in favor of Big Red

Dad McQueary
Mom McQueary
Townie
Mrs. Townie
psudukie

Dranov?
Mrs. duke?
MM's attorney(s)?

In order JVP, TC, Spanier, Gary. MM might have been 3-0 or whatever but he is a person of low character. The jurors and grand jurors were idiots to believe his lies

Reactions: denniskembala
In order JVP, TC, Spanier, Gary. MM might have been 3-0 or whatever but he is a person of low character. The jurors and grand jurors were idiots to believe his lies

Actually, they didn't. How many grand juries failed to indict before the prosecutors started breaking the rules? Remind me again which charges Sandusky actually beat ok in court.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT