ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll - Round 2, Match 1 - Sophia Loren vs. Lynda Carter.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
One Vote.

Sophia Loren

f39621f33733c14aac41c8de3a35e36b.jpg

d85b83ca9e023601640276ff26ac4aa7.jpg

81r5FX9unRL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Lynda Carter

lynda-carter-60.jpg

Lynda%2BCarter%2Ba.jpg

lynda-carter-6.jpg

Got the chance to meet Miss Loren when Boscov brought her to Wilkes-Barre in 85 (And I have the pictures to prove it). Wonder Woman has plenty of assets, but I can't say no to Sophia. I always felt the two most beautiful women in the world were Sophia Loren and Natalie Wood.

I totally forgot this story. My brother is married to the niece of Stone Philips. I've hung out with Stone a bunch, super nice guy. He loves to tell the story of having interviewed Sophia Loren when he was with NBC. A few days after the interview she called him to thank him for the interview. He wasn't there to take the call so she left a voicemail. Somehow he was so excited to receive this voicemail that in his attempts to save it, he deleted it, and the message was gone forever.

Any of the below pictures are better than the ones up top.

And if only we could include that one shot Lynda did for the centerfold prop in Apocalypse Now.

Several of these photos were already used; I mentioned before I try not to use the same photos over and over (it's harder with some of the older ladies - not as much coverage back then).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT