ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket II - Round 1, Match 4 - Charlotte McKinney vs. Grace Kelly.

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
One Vote.

charlotte-mckinney-01.jpg

Q2xZqhY.jpg

71CgA-%2BqzUL._AC_SL1250_.jpg

3td8mc8pho341.jpg

1080full-charlotte-mckinney.jpg

Grace Kelly

Grace-Kelly.jpg

elle-s-appelait-grace-kelly-la-famille-grimaldi-ouvre-son-album-prive-1598257677.jpg

c7028de458e6ee3f6891da10a7a02f06.jpg

gettyimages-2669885_master.jpg

0e9260298207b4b41a7abbe958f0f88d.jpg

One vote, everybody knows the rules. Had to go with Charlotte.

Is there a gif of Grace breaking out of a bikini top? I'll give it a couple more minutes. Otherwise I'm going Charlotte.

Reactions: AWS1022
Grace was a ageless beauty. I had an aunt who lived near the Kelly home when they both were kids, and played with her, so she's got that going for her, plus she's a Philadelphia girl.

But in a contest of 'The Face' vs. 'The Boobs', I'm going with the later. ;)

This one is comical. Grace Kelly was elegant -- a thing Charlotte could never be -- but she also was incredibly sexy and beautiful. I don't always go old school v. young but this one should be no contest in favor of royalty.

I am getting old...some of these girls I’ve never heard of before the poll...CM is a perfect example...never heard of her before today...glad to know about her now...😂😂😂

It would take Anna Nicole Smith v Grace Kelly to have a more diametrically opposed matchup. This is a classic debate over what these polls represent: are you picking for an evening, or a lifetime. Undoubtedly Grace wins the wife matchup in a landslide. But for a night, it’s Charlotte by a mile. And I’m someone who votes based on the latter.

Arguments about what “hottest“ means: biggest boobs, one night stand or marriage, elegance or wham bam, David Spade!, historical bias or delusion, etc.

Both would make my knees weak or whatever Bob always does, but the comparison seems like choosing between Dave Kingman or Joe DiMaggio. Grace had the all around game and will always be an all time great.

Grace Kelly is consistently ranked among the most beautiful women in history. Her elegance will be remembered 100 years from now. Charlotte will not be remembered at all.
Grace even has Charlize beat in terms of having a beautiful face. Absolutely flawless. She's the GOAT in that department. But I'm following LSHF's voting criterion here (Who would I rather boink?), so my vote goes to Charlotte.

Last edited:
Not a huge Grace Kelly fan. If I go back into that era I like many of her peers better. Sophia Loren, Kim Novak, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield and Natalie Wood would all be over Kelly in my mind. I know she is a Philly girl but I have to go the other way in this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT