ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Favorite Look - Screen Actors Guild Red Carpet....

Favorite Look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Three votes. Tom gave me five he wanted in the poll, and some ideas for others (sorry Tom, I looked for Anne Hathaway but only found Critic's Choice Award pics...). Sorry so late - three votes!

1. Jennifer Aniston in Christian Dior

GettyImages-1200616821.jpg

2. Scarlett Johansson in Armani Prive

10525964cc.jpg

3. Charlize Theron in Givenchy

GettyImages-1200617216.jpg

4. Jennnifer Garner in Dolce & Gabanna

GettyImages-1200613262.jpg

5. Margot Robbie in Chanel

GettyImages-1200613382.jpg

6. Sophie Turner in Louis Vuitton

10525967by.jpg

7. Jane Seymour in SHO

GettyImages-1200611795.jpg

8. Kathryn Newton in Valentino

Kathryn-Newton-In-Valentino-2020-SAG-Awards.jpg

9. Zuri Hall in Jovani

SAG-Awards-2020-Zuri-Hall-Slide.jpg

10. Logan Browning in Jason Wu

rs_634x1024-200119154834-634-Logan-Browning-2020-SAG-Awards-red-carpet-fashions-1.jpg

Three votes. Tom gave me five he wanted in the poll, and some ideas for others (sorry Tom, I looked for Anne Hathaway but only found Critic's Choice Award pics...). Sorry so late - three votes!

1. Jennifer Aniston in Christian Dior

GettyImages-1200616821.jpg

2. Scarlett Johansson in Armani Prive

10525964cc.jpg

3. Charlize Theron in Givenchy

GettyImages-1200617216.jpg

4. Jennnifer Garner in Dolce & Gabanna

GettyImages-1200613262.jpg

5. Margot Robbie in Chanel

GettyImages-1200613382.jpg

6. Sophie Turner in Louis Vuitton

10525967by.jpg

7. Jane Seymour in SHO

GettyImages-1200611795.jpg

8. Kathryn Newton in Valentino

Kathryn-Newton-In-Valentino-2020-SAG-Awards.jpg

9. Zuri Hall in Jovani

SAG-Awards-2020-Zuri-Hall-Slide.jpg

10. Logan Browning in Jason Wu

rs_634x1024-200119154834-634-Logan-Browning-2020-SAG-Awards-red-carpet-fashions-1.jpg
Scarlett Johansnon and Crarlize Theron always pull these looks off best by always looking glamorous in the dresses they pick. Lots of red carpet dresses just look goofy but the SAG award red carpet seems to have avoided those (or at least the top 10 that Midnighter chose). And Zuri Hall, whom I had to google, really matched them.

At least IMHO.

Some really serious competition here. On looks alone, I think ScarJo and (especially) Theron are a notch above the rest. But their hair in these photos is too severe. And Theron looks to be sporting a skunk stripe. If those things are taken into account, I would put it as:

Aniston FTW (Great dress)
Garner to Place
Hall to Show

And major props to Jane Seymour. She really rocks it despite her age.

Some really serious competition here. On looks alone, I think ScarJo and (especially) Theron are a notch above the rest. But their hair in these photos is too severe. And Theron looks to be sporting a skunk stripe. If those things are taken into account, I would put it as:

Aniston FTW (Great dress)
Garner to Place
Hall to Show

And major props to Jane Seymour. She really rocks it despite her age.
Agree on the hair, that was one reason I didn’t include ScarJo in the top 3. My picks:
Jennifer Aniston-Win
Jane Seymour-Place
Jennifer Garner-Show

Scarlett (and it's not that close)
Jennifer Garner (Dipshit Ben Affleck probably kicks himself every morning)
Jane Seymour (because holy **** she looks great at 68)

You mean these humps had another event to honor themselves again? Are you kidding? Didn’t they just have one? I’m so busy following the Prince Harry debacle I must have missed this one

What a shallow freakin world we are living in. Jeezbus.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
thanks for responding to my request, @Midnighter, and putting together the poll.

I'm going with

Jennifer Garner to win,
Zuri Hall to place, and
Jennifer Aniston to show

ScarJo was close to making the top 3, but I wish she'd grow her hair back out. Margot Robbie was the other one that nearly made the top 3. She looks lovely, but her dress doesn't do a lot to emphasis all of her assets. ;)

thanks again for a good poll

thanks for responding to my request, @Midnighter, and putting together the poll.

I'm going with

Jennifer Garner to win,
Zuri Hall to place, and
Jennifer Aniston to show

ScarJo was close to making the top 3, but I wish she'd grow her hair back out. Margot Robbie was the other one that nearly made the top 3. She looks lovely, but her dress doesn't do a lot to emphasis all of her assets. ;)

FWIW:

1 - Kathryn Newton
2 - Logan Browning
3 - Sophie Turner

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

I'm going with

Jennifer Garner to win,
Zuri Hall to place, and
Jennifer Aniston to show

The hair had been my beef with ScarJo for a couple years (seems like she let it grow a little bit). She's a gorgeous woman that can pull off the Ivan Drago look, but why?

The hair had been my beef with ScarJo for a couple years (seems like she let it grow a little bit). She's a gorgeous woman that can pull off the Ivan Drago look, but why?

perhaps she's trying to please her fiancé, Colin Jost. If he thinks she looks better with really short hair, he must be one of the only males that feels as such. :(

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Obviously some great looking women in there, but I don't like a single one of them in those photos. Robbie, ScarJo and Charlize are probably my top 3, in that order, generally, but I think either Sophie Turner (who I don't normally find particularly appealing) and Jennifer Garner look the best at that event ... and they just look pretty blah.

How do we know the carpets are red?

And someone get Jennifer a sweater, she looks cold.

perhaps she's trying to please her fiancé, Colin Jost. If he thinks she looks better with really short hair, he must be one of the only males that feels as such. :(

I thought her hair looked pretty cute this year...the tattoos I could do without.

rs_1024x759-200119193257-1024.scarlett-johansson-2020-SAG-Awards-candids.ct.011920.jpg

scarlett-johansson-at-26th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-in-los-angeles-01-19-2020-10.jpg

This was her 'Drago' look from the Independent Spirit Awards a couple years ago - I do like short hair on certain women and really liked the look.

scarlett-johansson-at-2015-film-independent-spirit-awards-in-santa-monica_5.jpg

scarlett-johansson-2015-film-independent-spirit-awards-in-santa-monica_1.jpg

Serious question ... how many of these self-congratulatory award shows are there? Aren’t the Oscars enough for these people to feel good about themselves that they need this and the Golden Globes too?! Hard pass.

Serious question ... how many of these self-congratulatory award shows are there? Aren’t the Oscars enough for these people to feel good about themselves that they need this and the Golden Globes too?! Hard pass.

Self congratulatory? It’s an industry recognizing the work of its employees. Like any sports award, Pulitzer, or any award or recognition in other industry. If you don’t like it, don’t watch. Not sure what else to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me ... I don’t.

Great. Why bother with this thread then? Have some restraint - there is plenty here for everyone to enjoy. I think it’s obvious Tom and I and many others like movies and awards shows - this thread is for those folks.

Great. Why bother with this thread then? Have some restraint - there is plenty here for everyone to enjoy. I think it’s obvious Tom and I and many others like movies and awards shows - this thread is for those folks.
So believe in and post what I want to hear or don’t say anything at all?! How democratic of you.

Jennifer Garner has a very nice "look" in that photo, but all I can think of with her are those Capital One commercials that I can't stand...and that just ruins it for me. :( "What's in your wallet?" Ugh.

Reactions: CVLion
So believe in and post what I want to hear or don’t say anything at all?! How democratic of you.

It’s your time - if that’s how you choose to spend it. I guess crapping on stuff other people like is your thing. Have fun.

It’s your time - if that’s how you choose to spend it. I guess crapping on stuff other people like is your thing. Have fun.
Nah, my thing is wasting time on a message board telling other people what/where/how to post. o_O

Why doesn’t this board host its own award show honoring posts/posters of the year, etc?

It could be called the “BWIMAs” (pronounced “Bweemas”) :cool:

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT