ADVERTISEMENT

politics at my super bowl party

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
I had the dad of a friend at the super bowl party I attended. He's a great guy but the conversation went like this:

Dude: Can you believe how Biden trapped the GOP congress saying that he wouldn't allow the GOP to cut SS?
Me: you mean when he said what the GOP said a month earlier?

Dude: but how unprofessional of them to yell at him
Me: Did you forget Pelosi tearing up the SOTU address or golf clapping at the end? This was the speaker of the house, not a rogue member.

Dude: are you for AK 47s?
Me: Yes
Dude: then we have nothing left to talk about. Kids are being shot to death
Me: can you define the weapon you'd outlaw
Dude: any semi-automatic weapon
Me: you know you just included every handgun since Custer was roaming the range of the Dakotas?
Dude: Why in the world do you want people to own AK 47s? What in the world does a person need an AK 47?
Me: Since BLM popularized assault and robbery without consequences behind the term "defund the Police"

Dude: that is a fox news media invention. They never meant to defund the police, they really said that they needed to be better trained and have more psychologists and not cops
Me: Again, the reason why I need an AK 47. A Psychologist isn't going to stop a drugged-up homeless illegal alien who is hell-bent on killing someone as well as himself.
Dude: But they didn't really mean "defund"
Mr: The city of Cleveland has 120 less police today than three years ago. Why? nobody wants the job. If they don't get killed, they get accused and indicted. I get there are bad cops, but they need to be dealt with individually, not collectively.

And on it goes. It was fun!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News