ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for board member

Please pray for my father. Known on here as ALion4Life. He is reaching the last stages of life after a short battle with Multiple System Atrophy. We thought we lost him twice this weekend but he has fought on. He thoroughly enjoyed this board and introduced me to it back in the early 2000’s. Even til he was no longer responding he was still lurking here and was excited about the class of 2022 haul.
May the Lord look over him and your family....

Please pray for my father. Known on here as ALion4Life. He is reaching the last stages of life after a short battle with Multiple System Atrophy. We thought we lost him twice this weekend but he has fought on. He thoroughly enjoyed this board and introduced me to it back in the early 2000’s. Even til he was no longer responding he was still lurking here and was excited about the class of 2022 haul.
Prayers from Gold (Gopher Country)

Praying!!!!

Reactions: fairgambit
The end of life is hard. But what I keep thinking is that us old timers got to experience something this new generation might never understand.

My wife and I keep telling each other how lucky we were to have lived when we lived. Most of us would do anything to get our youth back. But yet, if we did, we would never again be able to experience what we were so fortunate to experience.

Sounds like your Dad has those same nostalgic memories the rest of us older guys have. He knows what it was like to live in the "Good old days". And good old days they were.

Rest assured that he probably wouldn't trade his memories for anyone else's. He has you, your family, and probably many other people that care about him very much. He knows you are all doing all you can to make it easier for him, and that helps him know he is loved.

God Bless you all, and cherish the wonderful memories you all have with him. God Bless.

Your request tells me that your family understands that these times are hardest on those left behind, and that you know your father is finishing the race and will reach the final goal ahead of most of us. The prayers coming forth from so many on this board will help ensure that he does. God Bless.

The beauty of this board is on full display. This is truly a "where two or more are gathered..." moment. Continuing to lift the OP and family up in prayer.

Peace!

Reactions: BornALion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT