ADVERTISEMENT

Played the Blue Course today

Uh Clem

Mar 21, 2017
The Future
as we were putting our shoes on to play McQuerey came off the course and was parked next to us.

All My group could do was give him the stink eye. Of course, he played alone. Makes me wonder how he continues to live as a pariah in State College.

as we were putting our shoes on to play McQuerey came off the course and was parked next to us.

All My group could do was give him the stink eye. Of course, he played alone. Makes me wonder how he continues to live as a pariah in State College.
Wait. What time did you tee off??? :)

Exactly what is "The Stink Eye?"

Exactly what is "The Stink Eye?"

CVQfk8NWEAAOXOc.jpg

He played alone when he was in college too. He was a pariah then as well.

LdN

And move away from his family, children, and any friends that he still has and to move where? You think he could just go anywhere? I'm sure if he moved out of state and changed his name his life could have some sense of normalcy.

But think about his only support group that he has are those people I mentioned above and they are all in SC. So why move.

And move away from his family, children, and any friends that he still has and to move where? You think he could just go anywhere? I'm sure if he moved out of state and changed his name his life could have some sense of normalcy.

But think about his only support group that he has are those people I mentioned above and they are all in SC. So why move.

I'm sure he could find some relatives in Ireland.

+1.
He's basically been in State College his entire life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT