ADVERTISEMENT

Plane with the Banner.

mbahses

May 9, 2015
Anyone have any ideas yet? Think of a booster (not a trustee) enthralled with planes and airports. Who started his own "airline" and that's a big clue.

Anyone have any ideas yet? Think of a booster (not a trustee) enthralled with planes and airports. Who started his own "airline" and that's a big clue.
The owner of the outfit has been involved in at least one controversial/similar plane thing since that one.

I think he is just a self-promoting clown.

Reactions: mickey_PSU
Are you saying you *know* it was Heim? Seems like a good candidate minus his admiration for JVP.

Are you saying you *know* it was Heim? Seems like a good candidate minus his admiration for JVP.

Sorry ChiTown power keeps going in/out here, brownout I guess. Just a theory, he fits the puzzle. I really didn't know he admired JVP, I heard the opposite.

Well if you are going to accuse somebody you better have proof. Accusations without proof are unproven and to float it out there is quite unfair to the accused.

Reactions: PSUSignore
Heim also was COB of TSM and was the one who told Raykovitz not to tell the entire Board about the Sandusky allegations. It was he and Raykovitz who decided not to report it. It ended with Raykovitz telling Jerry to "wear swimming trunks" when showering with children.

Last edited:
Paul Suhey told a member of this group that Emmert insisted the statue be removed. Of course, they all knew that the PSU community would be irate. So what better excuse than to do it to protect the community from outside threats? That banner plane was paid for by someone connected to PSU, either within the board or perhaps the administration itself (ie. Rod Erickson's "Rainy Day Fund").

Reactions: Ski
Heim also was COB of TSM and was the one who told Raykovitz not to tell the entire Board about the Sandusky allegations. It was he and Raykovitz who decided not to report it. It ended with Raykovitz telling Jerry to "wear swimming trunks" when showering with children.

It seems Sandusky stopped bringing kids to campus for one on one time after 2001. But shortly after 2001, Mandy Musser who was the manager at the Hilton Garden Inn on College Ave, was instructed to give Sandusky keys to the fitness facilities so he could take TSM kids there.

This was brought up at trial. However, nobody bothered to ask Musser who gave her those instructions. Was it a higher level manager or owner? I don't know who owned the Hilton Garden Inn in 2001, but Hospitality Asset Management Company owns it today.

But guess who is a VP for Hospitality Asset Management Company... None other than Bruce Heim.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Pennsylvania/State-College/bruce-k-heim/51825659.aspx

Last edited:
It seems Sandusky stopped bringing kids to campus for one on one time after 2001. But shortly after 2001, Mandy Musser who was the manager at the Hilton Garden Inn on College Ave, was instructed to give Sandusky keys to the fitness facilities so he could take TSM kids there.

This was brought up at trial. However, nobody bothered to ask Musser who gave her those instructions. Was it a higher level manager or owner? I don't know who owned the Hilton Garden Inn in 2001, but Hospitality Asset Management Company owns it today.

But guess who is a VP for Hospitality Asset Management Company... None other than Bruce Heim.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Pennsylvania/State-College/bruce-k-heim/51825659.aspx

Thanks Jimmy.

I'm sure Sollers knows all of this stuff. Information like this is why the BOT wanted discovery sealed. They did not want the real truth to come out, bit by bit, before trial.

It's going to be interesting to see who all is jammed up in this when the Paterno discovery ends. So much for the spin that kids were assaulted on campus after 2001. Anyone can allege that.

None of this info will come out unless it is revealed during the trial, though. Some of this stuff is very interesting to us, but may not necessarily be relevant in the courtroom.

Reactions: psu7113
See a lot of heim mentions here...

Mhentz has mentioned previously about many more victims both of Sandusky and possible ring.?. Hmmm heavily endorsed bot member with a lot of close association with heim... Makes you wonder how big a mess this is? How far reaching? And are things at all better or is there some smoke and mirrors still faking everyone out?

Why in the world was there no follow up question about who issued the instructions?

Were these attorneys lazy, incompetent, or interested in letting something remain hidden?

See a lot of heim mentions here...

Mhentz has mentioned previously about many more victims both of Sandusky and possible ring.?. Hmmm heavily endorsed bot member with a lot of close association with heim... Makes you wonder how big a mess this is? How far reaching? And are things at all better or is there some smoke and mirrors still faking everyone out?

I figure it has to be huge. If it isn't none of their actions make any sense. Pay every person that comes forward. Protect the 2nd Mile from suits. Let PSU take the fall.

Why in the world was there no follow up question about who issued the instructions?

Were these attorneys lazy, incompetent, or interested in letting something remain hidden?

Good questions. I'm not sure Amendola would have wanted the answer. He restricted his cross of Musser to questions on whether the fitness & pool area had video cameras (it did, recorded over VHS tape every week) and whether they had ever recieved a complaint (they didn't) that would cause them to review the tapes.

And I don't think the prosecutor needed to ask who directed her. However, a sidebar discussion several days later, on 6/18/2012 that starts at page 155 is interesting. It's about Juror#6 (who I think was dismissed later) who was employed by the Heims. The interesting part is on page 159:
http://co.centre.pa.us/centreco/media/upload/SANDUSKY, GERALD 061812 JT.pdf

WOW....I never heard that info before Jimmy...thanks for sharing. Just another piece of the puzzle that the media completely glossed over....go figure....Heim needs to answer some serious questions.

Did Heim ever testify at the JS trial or other hearings? Would be interesting to see what he had to say under oath.

Reactions: mbahses
Good questions. I'm not sure Amendola would have wanted the answer. He restricted his cross of Musser to questions on whether the fitness & pool area had video cameras (it did, recorded over VHS tape every week) and whether they had ever recieved a complaint (they didn't) that would cause them to review the tapes.

And I don't think the prosecutor needed to ask who directed her. However, a sidebar discussion several days later, on 6/18/2012 that starts at page 155 is interesting. It's about Juror#6 (who I think was dismissed later) who was employed by the Heims. The interesting part is on page 159:
http://co.centre.pa.us/centreco/media/upload/SANDUSKY, GERALD 061812 JT.pdf

jimmy definitely has some good info. I can see why the trolls have been spinning regarding kids on Campus after 2001. It never happened. Sandusky was restricted by someone, or he feared going back to Lasch after his talking to. Wick will have to delve into the Hilton Inn thing.

Reactions: Ski and jjsocrates

The question wasn't asked because it wasn't pertinent to Sandusky's innocence/guilt. The trial was to determine whether Sandusky was guilty of the charges. It was not a general investigation of complicity and malfeasance for the Scandal at large.

When C/S/S go to trial (someday soon, I hope), you're likely to experience the same frustration. Cross examination will focus on the immediate question of the defendant's innocence or guilt, not on who else needs to be held accountable for what went wrong. Some of our questions will get answered in the C/S/S trials, but other questions will go unanswered and testimony is likely to raise a host of new questions. Bottom line for me is that there will never be enough undisputed facts to end the arguments we visit here every day.

The question wasn't asked because it wasn't pertinent to Sandusky's innocence/guilt. The trial was to determine whether Sandusky was guilty of the charges. It was not a general investigation of complicity and malfeasance for the Scandal at large.

When C/S/S go to trial (someday soon, I hope), you're likely to experience the same frustration. Cross examination will focus on the immediate question of the defendant's innocence or guilt, not on who else needs to be held accountable for what went wrong. Some of our questions will get answered in the C/S/S trials, but other questions will go unanswered and testimony is likely to raise a host of new questions. Bottom line for me is that there will never be enough undisputed facts to end the arguments we visit here every day.

Maybe if the OAG/Prosecutors had spent 1% of the time they spent on CSS taking a look at the 2nd Mile, we'd have charges pending against a whole host of other folks.....and just maybe we'd be a hell of a lot further down the road to providing for the safety of the children of Pennsylvania.

You may be right....we may never see those questions addressed.....we CERTAINLY won't see them addressed if we all just "move on".

Maybe it is a Don Quixote battle, but it is a battle that should be undertaken - IMHO.
Especially (for all those who care about Penn State) from the standpoint of why the PSU BOT has been so complicit in trying to INSURE that those questions are never addressed.

I long ago came to the conclusion that Amendola was under significant influence by the bad guys in this situation. There's just no other explanation for his performance and his appearance in that trial.

Reactions: jjsocrates
I long ago came to the conclusion that Amendola was under significant influence by the bad guys in this situation. There's just no other explanation for his performance and his appearance in that trial.

It was perplexing. Often, he would have them at the brink of the pit where a tap would've undone some of the tales, and he inexplicably backed off, or did nothing.

WOW....I never heard that info before Jimmy...thanks for sharing. Just another piece of the puzzle that the media completely glossed over....go figure....Heim needs to answer some serious questions.

Did Heim ever testify at the JS trial or other hearings? Would be interesting to see what he had to say under oath.

Heim never testified at JS trial nor at any of the hearings. His name isn't even mentioned in the Moulton report. And just in case you missed any of these, they're all worth a look. Heim rumors are featured in the last one.

I recall JZ and Heim having an interesting exchange at one point....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT