ADVERTISEMENT

PLACE YOUR BETS EARLY: Oklahoma State over Pitt.........................

Drunk_MackDaddy

May 13, 2004
BIG!

Perfect storm: Pitt with an emotional letdown following their big win; Oklahoma State (the better team, btw) coming back after their fluke play at home

PITT 19
Oklahoma State 56

Nobody in the Big 12 plays defense.

We don't play defense either, but hey, nobody in the Big 12 plays defense.

Bet the kitchen sink.......and everything else.......on Pitt.
Anyone who loaded up and bet against Michael's recommendations up until now is quite happy. If you had done just that and not made any other bets you'd have few, if any, losses to report. I can't remember when any of his picks were correct.

I think Pitt should win. Unless they blew out their emotional wad this past weekend.

I hate to say it, but for the first time felli may be on the right track. OSU is a surprising 6.5 pt favorite after a bad loss and a pretty impressive Pitt performance . This smells like an OSU line. Vegas begging you to bet Pitt

I hate to say it, but for the first time felli may be on the right track. OSU is a surprising 6.5 pt favorite after a bad loss and a pretty impressive Pitt performance . This smells like an OSU line. Vegas begging you to bet Pitt
I hope you're right GG. I really want the poor guy to get one right.

I think Pitt wins, but they have a letdown. Nard Dog put his world into one game and now OSU has seen his wrinkles. Pitt wins, but it won't shock me if they have a huge letdown either.

I could easily see Pitt having a huge let down game after their emotional win against us. Plus the game is on he road and Okie St has got to be pissed/embarrassed after last week's loss. So I do think Okie St will win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT