ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh Penguins on the rise!! Heading to the West Coast for some Duck hunting!

They’d better get/stay on the rise...uncomfortable sitting so close to the bubble. Still plenty of high-end talent to make a push for a 3-peat...assuming they’ll be active at the trade deadline to sure up their 4th line (need some steady experience) and D....get a little healthy and get into the tourney.

Reactions: TheGLOV
They’d better get/stay on the rise...uncomfortable sitting so close to the bubble. Still plenty of high-end talent to make a push for a 3-peat...assuming they’ll be active at the trade deadline to sure up their 4th line (need some steady experience) and D....get a little healthy and get into the tourney.

Assuming that Sheahan remains the C, I think the 4th line is the least of their worries

Reactions: TheGLOV
Will be interesting to see how Metro Division plays out now that hey all start playing each other. Something tells me Devils start to drop.

I think the biggest trade value out there is Evander Kane! Here is to hoping he ends up in orange and black!! Ha ha ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT