ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt, The Gift That Never Stops!

This appears to me to be a random nonsensical post that contains no explanations or information whatsoever.

giphy.gif

Reactions: bmejnes
I hope they win out.
As do I, for my Pitt friends, if nothing else, as they have suffered much of late. That aside, given their remaining opponents, they would be just as likely to lose out as win out. I actually think they will win 6 games and go to a bowl.

Reactions: JJTopp99
As do I, for my Pitt friends, if nothing else, as they have suffered much of late. That aside, given their remaining opponents, they would be just as likely to lose out as win out. I actually think they will win 6 games and go to a bowl.
Pitt winning is good for Psu. But
what 4 teams do you see them beating?

Reactions: PSUoh90
Pitt winning is good for Psu. But
what 4 teams do you see them beating?
I think Syracuse is over rated and they have them at home. I think they also beat Virginia and Wake Forest. I throw in one more upset (maybe Duke) because they have shown they can beat a good team (like us, and Clemson) regardless of their record.

I think Syracuse is over rated and they have them at home. I think they also beat Virginia and Wake Forest. I throw in one more upset (maybe Duke) because they have shown they can beat a good team (like us, and Clemson) regardless of their record.

That was 2016.. we weren't very good at the start of 2016 so I think the win vs us is a poor example. They have no passing game down the field and their defense is still terrible. There's not one sure win on the rest of the schedule. Losing to that North Carolina team was a disgrace. They've scored 10 total points in the second halves of their four games. I wonder if Pitt fans still think Narduzzi is a better game day coach than Franklin..

Reactions: NJPSU
That was 2016.. we weren't very good at the start of 2016 so I think the win vs us is a poor example. They have no passing game down the field and their defense is still terrible. There's not one sure win on the rest of the schedule. Losing to that North Carolina team was a disgrace. They've scored 10 total points in the second halves of their four games. I wonder if Pitt fans still think Narduzzi is a better game day coach than Franklin..

I've seen enough upsets these past 4 weeks in college football to believe any team is capable of winning on a given Saturday, especially in the ACC. I think they go 6-6. We'll see.

Diane isn’t Polish, for chrissakes. Stuffed cabbage? This woman was born in Manhattan. She’d have zero interest in a bumpkin like you. Plus, you’re too nice.

I, on the other hand ...

I'm not Polish either, but I know good food, and good women.:)

2016 Pitt had a talented veteran team. Beating PSU was not an upset. This Pitt team does not resemble that 2016 squad which was composed of Chryst recruits.

2016 Pitt had a talented veteran team. Beating PSU was not an upset. This Pitt team does not resemble that 2016 squad which was composed of Chryst recruits.
True, but Duke is not Clemson. Nor is Virginia Tech, or Miami. Pitt will find a win there somewhere.

Nothing better than Pitt losing at least 7 games...being forced to sit an home during bowl season...being encouraged to attend a PSU-Pitt wrestling match and watch their college classmates get shut out in a wrestling match.

Nothing better than Pitt losing at least 7 games...being forced to sit an home during bowl season...being encouraged to attend a PSU-Pitt wrestling match and watch their college classmates get shut out in a wrestling match.
Unfortunately, no Pitt-Penn State wrestling match this year.

El Paso or Birmingham?

Reactions: fairgambit
As do I, for my Pitt friends, if nothing else, as they have suffered much of late. That aside, given their remaining opponents, they would be just as likely to lose out as win out. I actually think they will win 6 games and go to a bowl.[/QUOTE]

Toilet?

I think they win 4, max. And likely less. They are disjointed and in disarray, and they haven't had a single meaningful injury yet, which is surely coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT