ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt OC canada going to LSU

They are bobbing and weaving like crazy on the Lair about Canada.

Wait until Saturday when for the second year in a row we get the best recruit in Pennsylvania from right under their noses. It will be fun to look at how they dismiss that.

I think they've already dismissed it. After it was pretty clear Wade wasn't going to pitt some of their posters started trashing him on twitter.
They were using this past weeks game to prove that he was over rated, entitled and too short. :rolleyes:
What the didn't mention was how much good sense he has. LOL.

I think they've already dismissed it. After it was pretty clear Wade wasn't going to pitt some of their posters started trashing him on twitter.
They were using this past weeks game to prove that he was over rated, entitled and too short. :rolleyes:
What the didn't mention was how much good sense he has. LOL.
Yea, I read that on the Lair. He's just too short to be any good. I guess that is why the recruiting experts rank Mr. Wade the #1 DB in the country. The experts are too stupid to notice his height.

Lamont was not only the best player on the field last week at Hershey, he was the best player to play that entire weekend in Hershey. Five stars, best defensive back in America, 9th overall recruit...

COME TO PENN STATE LAMONT AND JOIN THE PENN STATE FAMILY! YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEW BEGINNING HERE!

Why did I stop over at the liar this morning? Why? I thought I would stop in to see what they were saying about Canada leaving. Some were rationalizing, of course. Then I was amused to see a thread from last week about Moorhead leaving Penn State. They were trashing Franklin, of course. Oh the irony.

However, while on the liar, I saw a thread claiming a report of academic fraud at Penn State. The original poster said that Ron Musselman reported it via social media, but the idiot didn't notice that the account owner claimed it to be a parody account. That didn't stop those idiots. One of them claimed that Joe inflated grades for decades.

Is there anything anti-PSU these morons won't claim as fact?

Why did I stop there this morning?
I saw that - even after the few posters there with functioning brain cells pointed out it was a fake account they double downed on it - too funny. They would rather PSU lose than Pitt win which I can't even begin to fathom that mentality. Well they got to the Pinstripe which we went to at the height of the sanction effects. Lets see Rose Bowl vs. Pinstripe - have fun with that and cling to the win this year and keeping us out of the playoffs when in fact it was Michigan that did - they better get used to losing because I fell 3 in a row coming up unless Canada can put another good game plan together against us - Oh wait that won't happen.

At face value, both Canada and Shoop left for lateral moves in terms of role. Shoop quite clearly had his sites set on an HC job as fast as possible and saw a loaded UT roster as his stepping stone....but that move backfired when the Vols got decimated by injury and the D fell through the floor. Canada's move is a bit more of a head scratcher if he wants to be a HC. One more year at Pitt with their schedule next year and he probably could have put up numbers good enough to open a lot of doors. LSU is a bigger mixed bag. More talent but an offense that has underperformed for years...and tougher schedule.

The irony would be if Canada left Pitt because of money after we heard how much their new administration was invested in keeping their coaching talent. One would think given that the offense was the difference between being 8-4 and as bad as 3-9 that they'd have done everything possible to keep him.
If he can do for LSU what he did for Pitt in one year. He has put himself in play to replace Brian Kelly at ND. I would imagine that job is every Indiana boys dream.

Apparently I was banned from the Liar this morning. There can be only one reason.

One of their posters said that Pitt's win over PSU is proof that Pitt would have won the Big Ten. I merely pointed out that Pitt's win over ACC champ Clemson did not guarantee an ACC championship for Pitt.

I guess displaying simple logic and stating the obvious is a ban-able offense over there.

This move was purely to get out off that hell-hole in Oakland. Not money, titles, or becoming a head coach. Heck, MC probably would have gone to LSU for a pay cut. It's fun to make more money, but that not what life is about.
Wrongo !! LSU put out a lot of money to get him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT