ADVERTISEMENT

PIAA Wrestling Tournament

The PIAA: It never ceases to amaze me, how they continually manage to find ways to screw things up.

I agree that they should study the success of the 17-20 kids. If only one of the 56 placed, then is it worth it. Although the same could be said for 25-33 at nationals.

I agree that they should study the success of the 17-20 kids. If only one of the 56 placed, then is it worth it. Although the same could be said for 25-33 at nationals.

Seeding is going to help, all around. But if they are going to seed, then ALL FOUR regional champs need seeded, 1 to 4, not just seed the top kid or the top two kids.

If we're going down the "if only one" road ... if the other 55 go 0-2, then it's not worth it.

Seeding is going to help, all around. But if they are going to seed, then ALL FOUR regional champs need seeded, 1 to 4, not just seed the top kid or the top two kids.
Fortunately that's exactly what they're doing: seeding all 4 AA regional champs and all 5 AAA regional champs.

Reactions: jschrantz
Fortunately that's exactly what they're doing: seeding all 4 AA regional champs and all 5 AAA regional champs.

With history as our guide, we will be back here b!thing about something they screw up. At least it's progress of some kind.

Reactions: lionlover
If we're going down the "if only one" road ... if the other 55 go 0-2, then it's not worth it.
Does anyone know the original reasoning for adding the extra four per weight? Seems obvious but maybe they had more than one reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT