ADVERTISEMENT

Petrino available

canuckhal

May 5, 2014
Rumor has it that Louisville will go after Brohm. Where the money will come from to buy him out and pay for a new coach nobody knows. Not even Papa John pizza guy.

His background makes him a perfect fit for OSU. I'm sure he's hired quite a few masseuses in his day.

He's actually a very good offensive minded head coach. Any insight on what the heck happened at Louisville this year?

He's actually a very good offensive minded head coach. Any insight on what the heck happened at Louisville this year?
many on here bitched about Joe and Jay, Bobby hired his son, and also 2 son in laws!! All 3 of which were also canned.

I was thinking along the lines of the Petino and AD scandal. Maybe Louisville wanted to clean house?

Where else would he find his next OC, Rick Neuheisel?

Is Pauly still out of work?
as I am sure you must know, the Cowboys hired him after the Bengals let him go. He last about half a year with the Cowboys, things werent going well on D so they had to fire somebody, and I guess it was him. Yes I know he's an OL coach
So out of work? Well he has a regular gig (as of last night) on NFL radio on Monday nights around 5 oclock. Maybe you call in.
I know he lists PSU and working/playing for JVP. I looked at every roster from '79 to '90 but did not see his name as a player, care to fill in the blanks? TIA

I'm home on a SNOW. :eek: day watching a replay of this past Friday's syracuse-lousiville game. It's amazing how much louisville has regressed. They really are a steaming pile.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT