ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State with the Big Ten's most Olympians

Yeah, that darn freedom of speech thing really gets in the way.

The first amendment is written to prevent government from censoring political speech.

It is definitely not meant to interfere with what you or I support.

Once you get past the basics of these things, we can move on to things that were much harder for you - like fractions.

Stuff like this (now if you want to say this isn't a protest, well, OK, there are some english majors that will be glad to debate the semantics of words).

Genius turns her back on flag.
No, I just didn't know about it ... or care about it. If some 3rd place hammer thrower wants to act goofy, it won't make me avoid watching the Olympics. But those who put a lot of credence to it are free to do whatever.

No, I just didn't know about it ... or care about it. If some 3rd place hammer thrower wants to act goofy, it won't make me avoid watching the Olympics. But those who put a lot of credence to it are free to do whatever.
Yeah, but it isn't a "one off" - basketball team, women's soccer team, this girl - it isn't a "one off".

It is who we are now.

Too bad.

Lady friend of mine from Sweden texted me this morning to say some girl from Penn State on the US volleyball team destroyed China. Match is in NBCSN right now.

Reactions: We Are . . .
Lady friend of mine from Sweden texted me this morning to say some girl from Penn State on the US volleyball team destroyed China. Match is in NBCSN right now.

You could have stopped at “Lady friend of mine from Sweden”, with a pic, of course.

😉

Seriously, cool that she shared that. Go us.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
I did not know until yesterday that Tom Hovasse coached the Japanese women's basketball team

Gotta love Tom Hovasse's twitter profile.

Hovasse.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT