ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Temple @ Lincoln Financial

Last time we played them at the Linc , I called Temple about tx and they said I had to buy a 3pac which included PSU and 2 other games like ODU and Salisbury State or someone like that! No disrespect to either school but no thanks. Ended up going on the Stub Hub for tx. Great place to watch a PSU HOME game away from SC.

To expand on this ...

Temple has done that in the past, and I expect (no inside info) them to do that again. This game will be their money maker for the year, so they might as well milk the PSU fans as much as they can.

I've found in the past that if you are patient, and wait until late August, they will usually start selling 1-game tix for the game, and you'll still have good seats from which to pick. You'll have no trouble getting 50-yard seats in the upper level. If you want to be in the lower level, you'll still be able to get them in late August, but not at the 50.

if money isn't an issue, or you want piece of mind, then you can buy the 3-game package when it comes out, and get excellent seats. FWIW, there is almost no market for the other games. In past years, PSUers have tried to sell them on Stub Hub, but there's not much of a market unless you are basically giving them away.

Tom

Re: To expand on this ...

Temple also plays Notre Dame at the Linc on Halloween this year so Penn State will probably be the 2nd biggest home game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT