ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State rights the ship this Saturday and wins by 21+

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
I think the coaches and players are a little tee'd.. I honestly still think this group is one of the most talented in the Big Ten and will surprise by years end. I am saying Penn State wins 38-13 this weekend.

I think the coaches and players are a little tee'd.. I honestly still think this group is one of the most talented in the Big Ten and will surprise by years end. I am saying Penn State wins 38-13 this weekend.
I'm picking Buffalo by 21.;)

Reactions: BBrown

If PSU wins by 21 or 81, that will not be "righting the ship". On the other hand, losing by any margin to the Bufs will slide the ship further under the sea.

With the rest of the non conf schedule, we can't right the ship until we play the team from jersey.

I thought it didn't matter to you anymore anyways?
It doesn't matter Nate, but I am still on this Board because I enjoy the people here. As long as I'm here I might as well comment like everyone else. As a matter of fact, I'm probably more objective when I don't care, although Buffalo by 21 was obvioiusly tongue in cheek.

Last week's stars of "one of the most talented teams in the Big Ten" were a walk on kicker and a former walk on defensive end.

Right now I don't think our QB is top 10 in the conference. He has the athletic ability but no confidence. Our OL & offensive play calling is really bad too. Did Reihner play? Wasn't he good enough to start some games for Stanford last year?

38-13 over UB is meaningless. This team is in serious trouble if we lose or even struggle to win. Beating UB and Rutgers would give the faithful some slight hope that we could salvage a winning record. It won't be easy because even if the offense improves, the defense won't be nearly as good without Wartman.

If there is any such thing as karma in this world, every one of Bill O'Brien's Houston teams will suffer 4 injuries per year to the offensive line, I will say that much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT