ADVERTISEMENT

penn state pubs in Jackson Hole

About 8 years ago, I watched a game at a bar called Sidewinders.
By no means a Penn State bar, but they had it on.

Anyone know where to watch PSU football in JH?
Drop an email to Cutty's bkmtnitt, with the dish, they can probably get you PSU games.
Is that the Philly's mascot in the background?
"no need to travel 2,400 miles to the City of Brotherly Love"

Cutty's Grill

Sandwiches & Burgers Pizza Lunch Dinner Patio/Outdoor Dining Happy Hour Casual Atmosphere Open Late Night Take-Out Bar Scene Sports Bar & Grill
1140 Wyoming 22, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
(307) 201-1079 (
http://www.cuttysgrill.com/

If you are craving authentic Philadelphia cuisine, this is the place. The pizza is the same quality you will find in the “Pizza Belt” and should be on your must-order list. It is crispy, served on homemade dough and topped with freshly shredded mozzarella and other great options. The cheesesteaks are served on Amoroso’s bread straight from Philly; no need to travel 2,400 miles to the City of Brotherly Love. Try the traditional cheesesteak, served with fried onions, or the Nor’easter, with bacon, onions, cheese, mayo and pickles. Sit back with friends and family while watching your favorite sports and take advantage of the full bar stocked with local craft beers, wine and cocktails. Other food options include hoagies, burgers, wings, salads and Philly soft pretzels. Happy hour is Monday-Friday from 4 to 6 p.m. Call for fast takeout orders. Packaged beer and liquor is available.

View Menu
Check Out the Menu

Last edited:
Go to the Silver Dollar Bar and Grill at the Wort Hotel, and ask them to turn one of the TVs on to the game.

jackson-wort-bar-scene.jpg

silver-dollar-bar-grill.jpg

filename-silvr-1-jpg.jpg

The intersection is pretty impressive in comparision to the hamlet I live near.....

720_2014-09-25_11_02_10.jpg

720_20140924_145455.jpg
Cook's Store at the Lehman Mall! "If we don'y have it, you don't need it!" I live 30 seconds from that place! Was so sad to see it close...Kenny and Char are super people...

Reactions: step.eng69
Lived there for 10 years. Lucky me , nuff said...… anyways , we always went to JJ's Silver Dollar Bar to watch sports. JJ's had some serious cool history and décor , like all the silver dollars form 1921. Look up Wort Hotel. Have fun , I might be up there on a game day …..

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Y'all forgot about Bubba's. Best breakfast in town!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT