ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State loses offensive analyst Ken Wisenhunt to Alabama

The offense seemed more logical/efficient in 2022......wonder how much Ken had to do with this?

Several questions:
What do these guys make as an analyst?
What exactly do they do? Sit at home and analyze film and make recommendations (opponent scout and self-scout?).
I assume Alabama pays more?

Several questions:
What do these guys make as an analyst?
What exactly do they do? Sit at home and analyze film and make recommendations (opponent scout and self-scout?).
I assume Alabama pays more?
All great questions...

1) It really depends on who they are and their experience... I'm sure Wisenhunt was making around or north of $100,000 but generally they can be paid as low as $30,000 depending on the school and upwards of $100,000+. Again depends on who and their experience.

2) A lot of opponent scouting and self-scouting like you guessed.

3) I would assume so but the family factor I'm sure is important here too. His daughter and SIL live in Tuscaloosa since Zack Mettenberger is part of the Alabama staff as well. Chance to be closer to family, grandkids if they have any, etc.

Dylan-

Great info from above....most parents would follow their children if they could.

Do you have a listing of all of our Analysts? Danny Rocco had been one too for us until he got hired in December by VMI.

Thanks in advance-

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT