ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State football practice takeaways - Sept. 28

-Health and injury-wise, Sean Clifford is “in as good a position as he’s been here,” per Franklin.

Guess the Allar rumor was BS.
It's good news that Cliff is healthy but the rumor is not actually confirmed as just a rumor until Cliff starts the game...it could still be a thing that they really want Allar to play in early situations without the game put away, before Michigan.

It's good news that Cliff is healthy but the rumor is not actually confirmed as just a rumor until Cliff starts the game...it could still be a thing that they really want Allar to play in early situations without the game put away, before Michigan.
Franklin has discussed wanting to get a lot of different players into the game to build depth and be prepared for injury, but it's hard for me to see them playing Allar (or another QB) in a close game unless Clifford's play declines or he's injured.

Getting izzard back would be huge for NW, UM, MN etc. We need run stoppers clogging the middle.

Reactions: NedFromYork
I suggest we add a gossip bitty board just like our politics test board.

A bidet for the useless !

A better suggestion would be for the entire board to put you on ignore.
I have no objections for the gossip crowd here putting me on ignore. Please do it. What are you waiting for. I come here for football... in particular, PSU football. Not 'Dear Abby'. In fact, let me help you with this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT