ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Penn State Football Fall Camp Position Breakdowns: Quarterbacks

Didn't we used to have walk on QBs? I suppose they moved on. Can we really run good practices with only 3 QBs on the roster? Is Smolik 100% the scout team QB? What happens for practices with a scout team if we have an injury?
Technically he hasn't been added to the roster, but they will have one in Jack Lambert. They also have AJ Locke too, but he will likely never play as he has severe scoliosis and it was more a very nice gesture by Franklin to invite him on as a PWO as he will be a very good team player.

Technically he hasn't been added to the roster, but they will have one in Jack Lambert. They also have AJ Locke too, but he will likely never play as he has severe scoliosis and it was more a very nice gesture by Franklin to invite him on as a PWO as he will be a very good team player.
Still seems thin to me when scout team work and potential for injury is out there. I mean we are 3 deep with very talented scholarship guys but we need someone to run the scout team if there are injuries too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT