ADVERTISEMENT

PD3 has a challenger - Richie Lewis of "Rutgres"

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003

https://mobile.twitter.com/LewisRichie

Nolf right now:

giphy.gif

He went to the same JC as Downey - must be something in the water, but Lewis is a far cry talent wise from Downey.

Odds on when Nolf tech/pins this Jabroni

He has no shot at Nolf, but I can see him reach the finals..talented wrestler. I can see him in same category as Lavalle, Kemerer, Smith

He has no shot at Nolf, but I can see him reach the finals..talented wrestler. I can see him in same category as Lavalle, Kemerer, Smith
Ehhh. He was an NQ in 2016 and finished 5th at Big 10s. Coming back from an injury.

Adds a bit of spice to the Rutgers dual - like when Gravina tried to mean mug Nickal and got flipped like a pancake.

Ehhh. He was an NQ in 2016 and finished 5th at Big 10s. Coming back from an injury.

Adds a bit of spice to the Rutgers dual - like when Gravina tried to mean mug Nickal and got flipped like a pancake.

He's from my hometown..so I'm pulling for him (except against Nolf)..two Toms River boys have a shot to AA next year..Clagon and Lewis. Theobold AA's this year from TR

Reactions: Gebmo
Perfect use of the epic Goodfellas GIF ... but "Jabronie" is spelled when an "e" at the end.

Still, some of your best work.

9.25/10
Not according to the Iron Sheik, who for all intents and purposes practically owns a common law trademark on the term. To him it's always been JABRONI.

I don't mind this. Just as long as he doesn't turn in to a Patrick Downey Jr. or even Morton for that matter. He won't have to look hard to find Nolf.

It appears on every level that PD3 is unaware there are rules. One can always argue a rule is stupid or dumb, but until it changes it is still a rule. PD3 would do well to learn abiding by those rules would help him far better than what he spends doing most of his time.

But I thought PD2 stated a few months ago that PD3 was well in track to earn a masters degree in just another year.:confused:
Correct. PD3 is earning a masters degree in "just another year". His discipline is how to waste them.

Yeah, I remember him saying he "only" had 30 hours left. Had a feeling he couldn't pull that off in the Spring/Summer.

PD3 and PD2 have been off my radar for some time now. Wishful thinking, once upon a time, that some semblance of normal would kick in. All we're left with, imho, is future hope that PD3 doesn't waste more opportunities. My time and energy will be focused on the great things happening within the Penn State program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT