ADVERTISEMENT

Football Paul Posluszny elected to College Football Hall of Fame

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't he a 3-star recruit? Not highly touted?

He certainly had a great career and deserves this honor.

**Update to add:

And Shawn Lee was ranked a 3 star also way below Poz at the #51 LB in the country. So much for rating services since Lee had the instincts to play the position that very few had; always in the right spot at the right time.

Reactions: 91Joe95

**Update to add:

I think he also came in at only 209 lbs, but very fast. I thought he was never going to develop into a middle linebacker size. Boy was I wrong! I wish he would played more with Buffalo but injuries impacted his time there.

Poz is one my favorite players of all time and one of our greatest Linebackes. I got a call one night from Lou Gatto about purchasing a car and after we discussed the deal he said I have someone who would like to talk to you it was Poz. He was such a class act

Great college player and pro. It's a shame he didn't make the playoffs until his final season with the Jags.
There isn't a more deserving guy

I had forgotten all about the cut on the ridge of his nose.

**Update to add:

Yep. I recall Poz and AJ Hawk being 3 star recruits on scout/247. Chad Greenway was something like a two star. All three were LB beasts in the Big Ten in that era and all had great pro careers.

Will Paul go in as long hair Paul or crew cut Paul? Inquiring minds want to know. Busy of long hair Paul would be stellar.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Great college player and pro. It's a shame he didn't make the playoffs until his final season with the Jags.
There isn't a more deserving guy
No way Poser Lando! According to you and your stupid circular logic, if he didn’t win the Super Bowl he’s a loser! What a maroon!

Reactions: joeaubie21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT