ADVERTISEMENT

Parsons interview video...

Mr. Parsons was rumored and feared to be a bit of a head case in HS. There were those here who weren't high on him because of those fears. That said, I think he's an impressive young man, so far. He had a lot of weight on him and he's handled it pretty well, from where I sit.

Parsons obviously has physical gifts that are rare. Him turning into an AA player was really only dependent upon him having a work ethic and the humble attitude it takes to dig in as the new kid on the team, and it seems as though he has bought in all the way going forward to work to be the best player he can be. It's very likely to be a fun time to be a PSU fan, watching him get better and better and just waiting for the next splash play that he will make......

But I think the best part of that interview is when he runs down the list of other young LB's that will be up and coming this season and the next. Parsons wants to spread around th pub, and he wants to be the leader of the best LB group in college football, on the best defense in college football. Gotta believe he contributed to CJF getting the two 5-star true freshmen, and that he will be an big asset in the recruiting of the 2020 class.....

Last edited:
Reactions: mn78psu83
Mr. Parsons was rumored and feared to be a bit of a head case in HS. There were those here who weren't high on him because of those fears. That said, I think he's an impressive young man, so far. He had a lot of weight on him and he's handled it pretty well, from where I sit.
Couldn't agree more. He seems like a fantastic, well-grounded kid with a great attitude in this video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT