ADVERTISEMENT

Football Outback Bowl Game Thread

We need a TE to step up in RZ. Thought it was best group ever under JF? C'mon.

Hate to ask but KC was destroyed for RZ offense in 2020. Not seeing anything from MY in 2021.

Alright, Penn State leads 10-7 going into halftime. How's everyone feeling so far? How would you grade the offense and defense?

That interception bailed out a really poor mismanagement of the end of the half.

That timeout before the punt was stupid. Save your time out for offense and ensure you milk out the clock.

Clifford will never be more than average. That overthrow as bad as an interception…terrible.

Halftime interviews with CJF and Pittman
dumb_and_dumber_to_1.jpg

Reactions: Novalions
It’s disappointing that the offense hasn’t learned anything new in a month of prep. Not to mention the stupid play calling and execution.
The defense is playing their tails off though.

I'm feeling great

as much as they talked up the quarterback and three safety defense I feel like this depleted PSU team is the better team

Reactions: NittanyChris
D is playing hard and fast
very happy

O needs to ride #24 and let him be guy
and #3 needs to be focus of passing game down field
not on one yard screens

left 10 points on field though ughhh

but fun first half

Reactions: NittanyChris
It’s disappointing that the offense hasn’t learned anything new in a month of prep. Not to mention the stupid play calling and execution.
The defense is playing their tails off though.
I don’t think they’re treating this as a must win game. I think they’re using it as a preseason game for next year, which is probably the correct way to approach it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT