ADVERTISEMENT

OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART, I've removed the following regulars off my "IGNORE" list...........

Mack_Daddy

Oct 7, 2001
To me, cfb season always begins after the MLB All Star game. So, in good (ahem) faith, I decided to give the following regulars a second chance and I removed you guys from my "BWI ignore purgatory"

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

Just remember one thing, though, I'm going to be watching you. Consider yourselves on double secret probation. If you guys screw up even this much (during the regular season).........

Reactions: NJPSU and EPC FAN
Tom McAndrew seems harsh ;). Agree on most of the rest. Egregious behavior to say the least.

Felli: That OP of yours is some serious, high quality trolling, brother. Three gold stars.

You put Tom McAndrew on ignore? ROFL.

The rest of this thread should be pretty entertaining.

To me, cfb season always begins after the MLB All Star game. So, in good (ahem) faith, I decided to give the following regulars a second chance and I removed you guys from my "BWI ignore purgatory"

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

Just remember one thing, though, I'm going to be watching you. Consider yourselves on double secret probation. If you guys screw up even this much (during the regular season).........

How does one petition to be placed ON your "ignore list"?

Does this work?

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

Knox, BikePete, TJ, Mainer, MtNittany don't deserve a second chance. You may want to reconsider. There's a couple of brown shirts in that lot.

Reactions: Osprey Lion

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

giphy.gif

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

I prayed for you Michael. As a direct result, you opened your heart and forgave your tormentors. :D

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

Don't bother. Put me back on your list.

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

For the sake of "forward clarity", which of any of your lists am I on? Art critic? :)

Reactions: 91Joe95

m. knox
obliviak
EPC Fan
BicyclePete
TenorHallTerror
Mt.Nittany
Thus Spoke Manier
Art
Ranger Dan
Tom McAndrew
JR4PSU
T J
And, of course, LionJim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT