ADVERTISEMENT

Our coach / Their coach photo comparisson!

TheGLOV

Gold Member
26165908_812382338966084_1890647437956999853_n.jpg

I have mentioned before that I have some very close friends who are Pitt fans. I attended a small dinner party (4 couples) at the house of my best Pitt friend last week and talk turned, as it inevitably does, to Pitt and Penn State. The conversations are always cordial. I know that he occasionally visits this board, never posting, to read the musings of Penn State fans and the Pitt fans (trolls) who post here from time to time. He told me that he actually enjoys posts like yours, GLOV, because, despite the assertions of our fans to the contrary, he believes, as do many Pitt fans, that it affirms a rivalry that many here, including myself, have said does not exist. I have tried to explain these threads away, but he isn't buying it. I am sure he will find great amusement in this one. It made me laugh. :D Happy New Year GLOV!

I have mentioned before that I have some very close friends who are Pitt fans. I attended a small dinner party (4 couples) at the house of my best Pitt friend last week and talk turned, as it inevitably does, to Pitt and Penn State. The conversations are always cordial. I know that he occasionally visits this board, never posting, to read the musings of Penn State fans and the Pitt fans (trolls) who post here from time to time. He told me that he actually enjoys posts like yours, GLOV, because, despite the assertions of our fans to the contrary, he believes, as do many Pitt fans, that it affirms a rivalry that many here, including myself, have said does not exist. I have tried to explain these threads away, but he isn't buying it. I am sure he will find great amusement in this one. It made me laugh. :D Happy New Year GLOV!

Do you think I'll get an invite to next years Christmas party where I can bust his balls in person fair? {In-between shots of egg-nog?}

Oh please, get me that invite!

;)

Happy New Year to you as well my friend.

Where's my Christmas present at???

The whole rivalry question won't make much difference once they are tossed off our schedule. I sincerely hope Sandy shuts the door on them and never opens it up again. Let them whine for eternity about not playing us while we compete for Big10 championships, playoffs and more.

It’s the truth... the Pitt posts on this board are adding credence to The idea of a rivalry. Stop posting about Pitt and they will eventually go away.

Do you think I'll get an invite to next years Christmas party where I can bust his balls in person fair? {In-between shots of egg-nog?}

Oh please, get me that invite!

;)

Happy New Year to you as well my friend.

Where's my Christmas present at???
Ah GLOV, I luv ya', but I think you, and even one Pitt fan at the same party might put a real damper on the Christmas spirit. :)
As to your present, I am shocked you haven't received it. I had it delivered to "TheGLOV" in New Mexico. I figured everyone in "The Land of Enchantment" knew where to find you. Maybe it was stolen from your driveway.;)

Reactions: TheGLOV
Ah GLOV, I luv ya', but I think you, and even one Pitt fan at the same party might put a real damper on the Christmas spirit. :)
As to your present, I am shocked you haven't received it. I had it delivered to "TheGLOV" in New Mexico. I figured everyone in "The Land of Enchantment" knew where to find you. Maybe it was stolen from your driveway.;)

Hey! Maybe you haven't noticed that I live in LAS VEGAS now fair??

It’s the truth... the Pitt posts on this board are adding credence to The idea of a rivalry. Stop posting about Pitt and they will eventually go away.

Some of my favorite posts are messageboards are ones like this that project 8 to 10 people (myself included) who make fun of pitt to a fanbase that consists of 500k to a million fans. Some of you need to get out of the house and get some fresh air

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT