ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Well now I've read the dumbest tweet of my life inre Sandusky

Uncle Lar is far from a troll and neither is Aoshiro. Stop the pnnylion defense as it's lame. Are you going to call them a Pitter next or tell them to go back to Pennlive? Lar knows his crap and calling him a troll is foolish not to mention a bit of an attack since he has been around PSU sites forever. He a pretty good resource along with Art in terms of rules, regulations, and history IMO. It's fine to have a different opinion, but it's odd to totally disregard facts when they are clearly pointed out to you. Carry on I guess as it's pretty clear what he said and what you said.

So it's OK for him to call me a troll first, but when I point out that he clearly meets the definition that he provided... it's not cool and an "attack". Got it!

I have provided the facts as to why I think that pre-retirement charges are BS, which they have totally disregarded. It's odd.

I don't get the Pennlive thing, I never understood why that is an insult.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
So it's OK for him to call me a troll first, but when I point out that he clearly meets the definition that he provided... it's not cool and an "attack". Got it!

I have provided the facts as to why I think that pre-retirement charges are BS, which they have totally disregarded. It's odd.

I don't get the Pennlive thing, I never understood why that is an insult.

I hate to tell you this but what you or or I THINK about the charges is irrelevant. What is FACT is that the jury convicted Jerry of committing crimes while he was a coach. . END OF STORY.

Why do we have "Penn Staters" who defend the BoT and the shitheads associated with the OAG and other idiots?

Answer...trolls, haters, posers and lame brained clowns.

Reactions: Ski
UncleLar said:
I hate to tell you this but what you or or I THINK about the charges is irrelevant. What is FACT is that the jury convicted Jerry of committing crimes while he was a coach. . END OF STORY.

Here you go again. You keep circling back to the same garbage and using it like a crutch. I have never said that he wasn't convicted of crimes while he was a coach. You don't seem to get it. I understand how your world works, in your world OJ is innocent, I just don't want to hear about it. "." END OF STORY.

Do you understand, or "or" are you going to start the cycle again?

Here you go again. You keep circling back to the same garbage and using it like a crutch. I have never said that he wasn't convicted of crimes while he was a coach. You don't seem to get it. I understand how your world works, in your world OJ is innocent, I just don't want to hear about it. "." END OF STORY.

wait what? Your words below. The exact opposite of what you just typed.

"He keeps harping on the fact that JS was a PSU coach, it's a basic day 1 fact of the case that he was an EX-Coach when he committed all his crimes." You said that, not anyone else. If you are saying he was retired when he finally got caught, well that is something different and that was not what Lar was talking about. Is that what you meant to say? If so, it was just a poorly worded initial post which happens.

He as an Ex-Coach when MM walked in on him. True.
He was an Ex-Coach when he was convicted. True
He was an Ex-Coach when he committed all his crimes. False.

Last edited:
LaJolla Lion said:
wait what? Your words below. The exact opposite of what you just typed.

"He keeps harping on the fact that JS was a PSU coach, it's a basic day 1 fact of the case that he was an EX-Coach when he committed all his crimes." You said that.

Nope, perfectly consistent with what I've been saying for the entire thread.

Sigh... I can't believe this is being confused... again. One of those times was even in direct reply to you. How could you possibly miss the multiple times I've said this exact same thing, like in post #60 "I've never said that he wasn't convicted. Why do you people keep bringing this up?"

If you are still confused, I've explained this clearly, and in detail in my previous posts in this thread. Go back and read them, you'll figure it out. Next time I urge you to be up to date on a thread before commenting.

Nope, perfectly consistent with what I've been saying for the entire thread.

Sigh... I can't believe this is being confused... again. One of those times was even in direct reply to you. How could you possibly miss the multiple times I've said this exact same thing, like in post #60 "I've never said that he wasn't convicted. Why do you people keep bringing this up?"

If you are still confused, I've explained this clearly, and in detail in my previous posts in this thread. Go back and read them, you'll figure it out. Next time I urge you to be up to date on a thread before commenting.

LOL, so you're sticking with it never happened. Good call. :confused: I love it when people make 100% false statements and don't have the common sense to say it. Stick to your guns, it does wonders for you.

Beware the phony PSU "fans", Penn Live idiots, and Pitters.

LOL, so you're sticking with it never happened. Good call. :confused: I love it when people make 100% false statements and don't have the common sense to say it. Stick to your guns, it does wonders for you.

I see you didn't go back and read my posts... I'm very disappointed. I love it when people decide to chime in to a conversation that they haven't even followed that closely, and don't have the common sense to say it. Glad to know you think OJ is actually innocent.

The Sandusky Scandal was not a sports related topic. Game, Set, Match.

He keeps harping on the fact that JS was a PSU coach, it's a basic day 1 fact of the case that he was an EX-Coach when he committed all his crimes.

THAT WAS FALSE!!!!! SHOW anyone where you corrected that IDIOTIC statement.

He's read a lot on the subject, yet only cites ESPN. He's super smart, yet makes plenty of basic English errors. Per the tweet below, he apparently believes the 1971 BS that lasted for about 3 days before even the media dropped it because it was so far fetched. He doesn't know when JS retired. He thinks we are biased because we are too close to the school, the real question is, why is he so biased against PSU to ignore all the facts and keep kids in harms way?

Dad2Ethan ‏@757hank 2h2 hours ago

@wgross17 considering there were issues beginning in 1971 it was still a benefit of his to be associated with John Capelleti et al.

Please elaborate, which victims specifically? When did the abuse occur? Where did the abuse occur? and if on Penn State's campus, when was PSU made aware?

I realize that who the victims were; where the abuse occurred; whether it was on the Penn State campus or not; and when, or if, PSU was made aware it are all relevant as far as my statement... that's why I asked.

The basis of your timeline is the oh so factual Grand Jury Report, "blurry memories", and the janitor with dementia. I think you need an updated source.

A great timeline and spreadsheet is in this thread. Geography of the crimes included.

That is a stupid comment, Shultz wasn't the police, no one will argue that. But Gary Schultz absolutely was.

Welcome to the board new guy! We anxiously await the to hear the point of view you've been building on the TSM scandal while lurking in the shadows, and have now graciously decided to bestow upon us at this exact moment, years in to the discussion.

Spanier didn't have direct oversight of the police department, "Shultz" did. Just like how the chief of police might report the mayor, doesn't make the mayor the police. Why don't you focus all your troll energy on the fact that JS was reported to the a mandated reporter at the second mile?

Way to dodge all the tough questions with this bit of distraction.

Which crimes against Victim 6? The ones that were fully investigated in 1998 and found not to have happened? The Victim who said he "couldn't recall any overt sexual contact occurring during the shower encounter" during the trial? Your timeline did get it's info from the super duper accurate grand jury report, so I'm sure there aren't an errors. Let's all just stop having independent thoughts and believe what ESPN tells us to believe.

So I guess OJ really was innocent? I never said JS wasn't convicted a trial, please stop trying to change the subject. You make whatever school you are actually a fan of look like idiots when you try continually make irrelevant points. Please keep your next reply on topic or simply don't reply at all.

If you want go back and actually try to defend your position, I've quoted my previous post for your convenience:

Feel free to explain it....go ahead. Clear it up and stop being so lazy. You just tell everyone to reread your posts and I don't think you ever took the time to see what you typed because it never once addressed the false statement you made.

That is the truth. Almost as stupid as "Shultz was the police"

So who are "the police?" meter maid? Asst Pros Atty? Beat cop? State police? 9-11? Fact is, there is no such thing as "the police."

So who was Gary Schultz? His office was described as being the top authority for campus police. As such, ALL resources fell under his watch. Schultz had the resources and authority to assign the proper priority to this case. If anyone failed, it was Schultz. But we don't know what he did because it hasn't been disclosed. The only thing we have seen is parts of his testimony regarding JS....which is not the same as his own personal trial. And it is out of context.

So we'll see on Schultz....keep an open mind. Obviously, the felony charges were dropped and the rest will probably also be dropped.

Reactions: Marshall30
Feel free to explain it....go ahead. Clear it up and stop being so lazy. You just tell everyone to reread your posts and I don't think you ever took the time to see what you typed because it never once addressed the false statement you made.

Just because you quoted some of my messages, doesn't mean you've read them. You do realize that you didn't quote them all? Were you just continuing to be lazy? Or did you purposefully leave out ones you didn't want to address, while including off topic ones about GS? Here is a good one you conveniently missed:
When did I ever defend him or say he was innocent? You are apparently too weak minded to understand that when he retired to spend more time with the charity that was the source of his victims, that might have triggered him to start or ramp up his crimes.
Once again you ignore the fact that he had contact with 100s of kids and was able to control himself 99.9% of the time, but in a public place he could get caught, he just couldn't help himself. You can't explain why he only selectively lost control for crimes fit your false narrative.
So now they truth comes out, you've drug me down this rabbit hole to exercise your hate against JZ. Keep on trashing PSU, keep fueling the fire that puts the spotlight on PSU instead of the professionals that failed those kids.

I simply don't know why you feel the need to get all worked up over a conversation, yet on the other hand not really take the time to understand the conversation. When it's non-Sandusky related posts, I think you are a good poster, so I won't put you on ignore.

Just because you quoted some of my messages, doesn't mean you've read them. You do realize that you didn't quote them all? Were you just continuing to be lazy? Or did you purposefully leave out ones you didn't want to address, while including off topic ones about GS? Here is a good one you conveniently missed:

I simply don't know why you feel the need to get all worked up over a conversation, yet on the other hand not really take the time to understand the conversation. When it's non-Sandusky related posts, I think you are a good poster, so I won't put you on ignore.

Oh well you could have cleared it up, but didn't want to. You're bad.

Sure, and OJ is completely innocent in your world. I've pointed out why the alleged crimes before he retired are weak, you can't seem to address my points. You can choose to believe whatever you've been spoon-fed. I'm going to choose to approach this world with an open mind.

Gotta love the internet, when people simply can't admit they are wrong. It's people like you that feed this moron on twitter and their anti-PSU agendas, that keep kids in harms way.

I can't believe it took you this long to call me a pedophile defender. You might as well just say "I've got nothing, I'm wrong, you're right." That's essentially what everyone else reads when you type such nonsense.

When did I ever defend him or say he was innocent? You are apparently too weak minded to understand that when he retired to spend more time with the charity that was the source of his victims, that might have triggered him to start or ramp up his crimes.

Once again you ignore the fact that he had contact with 100s of kids and was able to control himself 99.9% of the time, but in a public place he could get caught, he just couldn't help himself. You can't explain why he only selectively lost control for crimes fit your false narrative.

So now they truth comes out, you've drug me down this rabbit hole to exercise your hate against JZ. Keep on trashing PSU, keep fueling the fire that puts the spotlight on PSU instead of the professionals that failed those kids.
I'm not trashing anything except your ridiculous logic that makes no sense.

Do have any idea how stupid you sound claiming he didn't become a pedophile until after he retired? "He just happened to shower alone with young boys back when he coached at PSU. After he retired and was banned from bringing kids to workout is when he became a pedophile".

They're called predators for a reason. They zero in on the 1% that won't tell anyone, won't be believed, the parents that don't pay attention, and a host of other things that separate the 1% from the other 99.

As far as the public place, he's married and was pretty much forced into it. He was facing just as much risk anywhere else. At least in the showers he had an excuse for them being naked together. It worked in 98 and 2001 because he was exhibiting all the signs and got a pass. But you keep pretending that it's all a big conspiracy.

I'm not trashing anything except your ridiculous logic that makes no sense.

When you make a half assed argument that shows a total disregard for what's known about pedo behavior you're most certainly defending a pedophile.

Do have any idea how stupid you sound claiming he didn't become a pedophile until after he retired? "He just happened to shower alone with young boys back when he coached at PSU. After he retired and was banned from bringing kids to workout is when he became a pedophile".

They're called predators for a reason. They zero in on the 1% that won't tell anyone, won't be believed, the parents that don't pay attention, and a host of other things that separate the 1% from the other 99.

As far as the public place, he's married and was pretty much forced into it. He was facing just as much risk anywhere else. At least in the showers he had an excuse for them being naked together. It worked in 98 and 2001 because he was exhibiting all the signs and got a pass. But you keep pretending that it's all a big conspiracy.

The definition of "reply" is "say something in response to something someone has said." So please don't bother hitting "reply" to a post unless you actually plan on saying something in response to something I have actually said.

Instead of actually replying to the content of my post, you try to draw me further down your rabbit hole by twisting my words to make irrelevant points (again), and hurling baseless insults. Just like with your "conviction" garbage, now you are trying the same thing by saying that I claimed "he didn't become a pedophile until after he retired." I never said that... you would know that if you read my posts for comprehension. Pretty much everything you post in this thread is an emotional response to something you did not read well enough to understand. In addition to that, it took you ~33 hours to formulate this response, which bumped a dying thread. So you will understand if I don't really want to interact with someone like that more than I have to. Good day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT