ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Walking Dead Mid Season Finale (SPOILERS MAY ENSUE)

TWD is just a poorly written show. It is really too bad, because I think the show would have been so much better if they had killed off Rick, or at least he was removed from leadership because of his stupidity, and he worked to gain back his leadership.

After this stinker of a season so far, I will check out this Negan character for a couple of episodes. But if the show isn't any better after a couple of episodes early next year, I am out. There is too much better TV out there than to waste time on TWD.

Reactions: simons96
TWD is just a poorly written show. It is really too bad, because I think the show would have been so much better if they had killed off Rick, or at least he was removed from leadership because of his stupidity, and he worked to gain back his leadership.

After this stinker of a season so far, I will check out this Negan character for a couple of episodes. But if the show isn't any better after a couple of episodes early next year, I am out. There is too much better TV out there than to waste time on TWD.

SEMI SPOILER:

Negan isn't slated to appear until the season finale

I have a feeling the first half of Season 7 will be the build up to the 12 part comic story "All Out War"

and the second half of Season 7 will be the "All Out War" story line

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT