ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA COVID-19 Vaccination Updates

I would say that when the vaccine literally stopped people from getting and transmitting the disease, as it basically did with the original variant, that it made sense. But with data now showing the vaccine does NOT prevent infection or transmission, the vaccinating the healthy is no longer a viable solution.

I would say that vaccines for kids should be recommended by doctors for those with medical conditions that would be of benefit to have the protection that the vaccine affords (ie...kids that have medical issues that lead to a weakened immune system).

that debate should be happening now but you are correct is not happening.
But did it really stop Alpha? I mean when they started to be given we were past Alpha already in the 2nd wave and at the end of it. By the time 25% of PA was vaxxed that one was over. By the next wave in July the CDC told the vaxxed they needed masks.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
With all due respect LaJolla, everything I said is true. It would be wonderful if monoclonal antibodies were being used with regularity. Unfortunately, in most cases, they are being significantly restricted, discouraged, and barely talked about, despite high efficacy. There are very few doctors actually treating early COVID patients. It is the exception rather than the norm.

Regarding the vaccination of kids, again, what I said is 100% true. It is not an "opinion".
Children have a higher death rate from influenza than COVID.
Influenza vaccines have a long track record of safety. COVID vaccines do not, and VAERS data shows greater injury than what is typically deemed acceptable. The rate of myocarditis in boys is especially troubling with unknown risk for heart failure and other ailments in adulthood.

Bottom line - There is no justification to give a non-approved drug, with no long term safety data, to a population with a near ZERO risk of the disease. Quite literally, and I beg you to look this up, the number of kids under 18 who have died from COVID over the last 2 years is ~650. This is out of a population of 80 Million. The total number of kids that have died in that period is north of 66,000. COVID is a statistically insignificant (< 1/10 of 1%) cause of death in children. There is no justification to have ANY Public Health action related to COVID for children under 18. It has never been done before for anything with the risk profile of COVID.
What you said is your opinion and I notice you didn't offer up your credentials. How many years have you practiced pediatric healthcare? Can you at least answer that? Oddly enough our real life pediatrician said it was a good idea with the spike to get the shot for a younger child as we bring her around her grandmother once or so a week who is 80. This same real Doctor gave her kid the shot as well, but I mean I guess I could tell her about your post and "internet" research. If your only end game is to say well....most won't die, that is fine and it is very true.

I highly doubt you are a MD, but you talk as if you are some authoritative source on the subject. The rate of kids that die from the flu is also very low, but you only want to compare certain aspects of it. Well more people will get Covid and we are seeing the numbers spike in kids as compared to the flu.....you do know that? I'm not telling you what to do, but this idea it's abuse is a GD joke and hyperbole by people who need to pretend they are experts on the subject. I'll keep siding with the Doctors on this, you do you.

"Myocarditis is not unique to the COVID-19 vaccine, Truong said — the smallpox vaccine received attention in the past for causing it as well."

Yep, never before. It's as if you don't even try to debunk yourself first, you just pass it on like it's absolute fact. Be careful and stop talking like you're an authority, you're clearly not. This is new and it is fluid, why not leave it to the real Doctors who are struggling to keep up on their own?

Last edited:
This article states that this pandemic is following, directionally, the 1918 pandemic.

Disagree with most of that article. First the 1918 pandemic started out very mild then mutated into a killer. This one went the other way and was never as deadly as the 1918 which killed younger, healthy people.

Then the article goes on at great length about successful masks and other controls worked. Yet most studies of various states and various countries now show that masks only make a small difference of less than 20%. And I would think that in a hundred years of technological advances the masks we now use are far better than those of a hundred years ago.

This article seems to have been written mainly to strengthen the argument for masks and isolation. Author looked at data with a preconceived position, looked for info to support it, and didn’t do a critical analysis first.

Reactions: blmr31
If more serious you mean its a cold now instead of a sniffle, then I guess you'd call it more serious. But you don't take a vaccine for a cold---plus the vaccines have been proven to not work on the IMACOLD variant. Alot of this has become a mental thing with people. Oh no I have covid I'm going to die. Oh no my kid has covid he's going to die. They've scared people so much that they over react, Thats why ER's are filling up. He's my point-for the week of 12/24 at CHOP there were 37 Covid admission(does not mean they were admitted for covid) but 938 coivd positives in the CHOP ER. Here's the website. BTW there are 9 kids admitted at Hershey. https://data.democratandchronicle.c...ty/pennsylvania/42/philadelphia-county/42101/
Just to be accurate my question had nothing to do with vaccines.It would scare me to death if his parents decide he should be vaccinated whenever he is eligible. I was simply wondering if any knowledgeable folks know this is true about Omicron.

Interesting note, the daily fatality has really just bounced around the 1200 per day since November 1. Yet at the same time the daily positive has gone from 70k to now the ludicrous 500K+. The huge spike started the week before Xmas so is now 2+ weeks old and to date, not seeing the fatality rate moving up. Will be interesting to watch that fatality number the next couple of weeks as if it stays constant as the huge positive case load works it way through the system (as we know fatality trails daily positives by 2-4 weeks), basically shows doesn't matter if the daily positive is 70K or 500K, the same amount of people are dying.

Interesting note, the daily fatality has really just bounced around the 1200 per day since November 1. Yet at the same time the daily positive has gone from 70k to now the ludicrous 500K+. The huge spike started the week before Xmas so is now 2+ weeks old and to date, not seeing the fatality rate moving up. Will be interesting to watch that fatality number the next couple of weeks as if it stays constant as the huge positive case load works it way through the system (as we know fatality trails daily positives by 2-4 weeks), basically shows doesn't matter if the daily positive is 70K or 500K, the same amount of people are dying.
Something interesting on the PA dashboard. They stopped reporting total tests. They still are reporting total negative tests but on Dec 29th total negative was 6061758 yesterday 6055346. That means PA is having a positivity rate over 100%

Something interesting on the PA dashboard. They stopped reporting total tests. They still are reporting total negative tests but on Dec 29th total negative was 6061758 yesterday 6055346. That means PA is having a positivity rate over 100%
One question I never got a good answer for but I think is highly relevant is the daily positive just the amount of positive tests? For instance, I know many people now that need a negative test to go back to work yet continue to test positive day after day even though they are symptom free and a week out from symptoms. It has been noted that this could last up to 2-3 months. So how do the states distinguish between a person who is getting tested multiple times and continue to test positive and not consider that a new daily positive. Ie...could the same person who is testing multiple times per week be falsely inflating the daily positive test number?

Reactions: bytir
One question I never got a good answer for but I think is highly relevant is the daily positive just the amount of positive tests? For instance, I know many people now that need a negative test to go back to work yet continue to test positive day after day even though they are symptom free and a week out from symptoms. It has been noted that this could last up to 2-3 months. So how do the states distinguish between a person who is getting tested multiple times and continue to test positive and not consider that a new daily positive. Ie...could the same person who is testing multiple times per week be falsely inflating the daily positive test number?
They don't. All positives count as the same thing and thus why your local scare station can promote the insane numbers we are now seeing.

I can at least tell you both my son and daughter cannot test for 90 days per NCAA rules even though they are unvaxxed. I originally thought it was because they considered them immune(what was I thinking). Its because they can still test positive. PA "claims" that all positives are individuals so if you test positive 3 times it's still one.....hahahaha

They don't. All positives count as the same thing and thus why your local scare station can promote the insane numbers we are now seeing.
if all positive tests count as 'a person' that the daily positive numbers are worthless accept for directionality type of look. I know a guy in my office has tested positive for 12 straight days as his ex-wife won't let his kid back to him (they have joint custody) until he has a negative test. He was vaxxed and boosted so had some symptoms for about 48 hours. Has been fine for a week+ now.

Reactions: Ski
if all positive tests count as 'a person' that the daily positive numbers are worthless accept for directionality type of look. I know a guy in my office has tested positive for 12 straight days as his ex-wife won't let his kid back to him (they have joint custody) until he has a negative test. He was vaxxed and boosted so had some symptoms for about 48 hours. Has been fine for a week+ now.
My neighbor has a dental office where his employees are all tested weekly. He has one guy that has never tested negative...ever. Nobody seems to know why. After several weeks, they told him to just go back to work...they have no idea if he is really sick or not.

The daily positives is kind of worthless with all the home tests now too and those that won’t have a need to get tested who are also positive. Those aren’t getting reported.

The daily positives is kind of worthless with all the home tests now too and those that won’t have a need to get tested who are also positive. Those aren’t getting reported.
Good point, home testing is only going to become a larger fraction as time goes on also.

What you said is your opinion and I notice you didn't offer up your credentials. How many years have you practiced pediatric healthcare? Can you at least answer that? Oddly enough our real life pediatrician said it was a good idea with the spike to get the shot for a younger child as we bring her around her grandmother once or so a week who is 80. This same real Doctor gave her kid the shot as well, but I mean I guess I could tell her about your post and "internet" research. If your only end game is to say well....most won't die, that is fine and it is very true.

I highly doubt you are a MD, but you talk as if you are some authoritative source on the subject. The rate of kids that die from the flu is also very low, but you only want to compare certain aspects of it. Well more people will get Covid and we are seeing the numbers spike in kids as compared to the flu.....you do know that? I'm not telling you what to do, but this idea it's abuse is a GD joke and hyperbole by people who need to pretend they are experts on the subject. I'll keep siding with the Doctors on this, you do you.

"Myocarditis is not unique to the COVID-19 vaccine, Truong said — the smallpox vaccine received attention in the past for causing it as well."

Yep, never before. It's as if you don't even try to debunk yourself first, you just pass it on like it's absolute fact. Be careful and stop talking like you're an authority, you're clearly not. This is new and it is fluid, why not leave it to the real Doctors who are struggling to keep up on their own?
Dear god man. The notion that intelligent people can't understand and evaluate information unless they have a "credential" is absurd. It actually has a name. It's called the "credentials fallacy." I guess you never question the opinion of an auto mechanic. I suppose you have never questioned the opinion of a doctor when they told you something that just didn't seem quite right. You probably never questioned the policy prescriptions of a president, after all, they are the PRESIDENT!! Right?

It is f*cking ridiculous for there to be any talk about requiring non-approved vaccines for kids, based on their risk profile, which again is a statistical ZERO. Your pediatrician frankly, made a case to you, that your young child should be vaccinated for some real or perceived benefit to their 80yo grandmother, not for your child. Was there any discussion about potential risks to your child? Was there any discussion that it now appears like vaccination status doesn't stop infection or transmission, only severity?
Look, you made a decision and that's fine. I don't agree with your decision, but that's okay. It's your decision that you made for your family. However, there is a major difference between an individual making an individual decision and bunch of bureaucrats and irrational citizens advocating for blanket vaccinations for a group with ZERO risk from the disease, no long term safety data, and worrisome injury data early on. I have not used the term child abuse, but I think the latter situation is negligence on the part of the adults entrusted to do the right thing for children.

Except, you need an "official" test to get out of future testing.

UPDATE---just talked to my son--back on a campus for indoor track---one of his friend was sent home when she arrived Sunday because of a positive test. Must isolate for 10 days. She's vaxxed as is 96% of campus and all but 2 team members. Guess what she needs a positive PCR test or she doesn't get out the protocols for 3 months---even though she tested positive at the campus testing sight.

UPDATE---just talked to my son--back on a campus for indoor track---one of his friend was sent home when she arrived Sunday because of a positive test. Must isolate for 10 days. She's vaxxed as is 96% of campus and all but 2 team members. Guess what she needs a positive PCR test or she doesn't get out the protocols for 3 months---even though she tested positive at the campus testing sight.
My son had this last spring. He got rapid tests at school and never had a pcr test. Not sure why the school had to do that.

Dear god man. The notion that intelligent people can't understand and evaluate information unless they have a "credential" is absurd. It actually has a name. It's called the "credentials fallacy." I guess you never question the opinion of an auto mechanic. I suppose you have never questioned the opinion of a doctor when they told you something that just didn't seem quite right. You probably never questioned the policy prescriptions of a president, after all, they are the PRESIDENT!! Right?

It is f*cking ridiculous for there to be any talk about requiring non-approved vaccines for kids, based on their risk profile, which again is a statistical ZERO. Your pediatrician frankly, made a case to you, that your young child should be vaccinated for some real or perceived benefit to their 80yo grandmother, not for your child. Was there any discussion about potential risks to your child? Was there any discussion that it now appears like vaccination status doesn't stop infection or transmission, only severity?
Look, you made a decision and that's fine. I don't agree with your decision, but that's okay. It's your decision that you made for your family. However, there is a major difference between an individual making an individual decision and bunch of bureaucrats and irrational citizens advocating for blanket vaccinations for a group with ZERO risk from the disease, no long term safety data, and worrisome injury data early on. I have not used the term child abuse, but I think the latter situation is negligence on the part of the adults entrusted to do the right thing for children.

There is no requirement for young children and I'm not promoting it either. I simply spoke about my choice and some simpleton chimed in about it being abuse which is a d!ckhead statement, but the ballless echo chamber here just sits on their hands with BS like that. It's open to children (5 and up) and it's up to the parents and their real medical professionals to have that discussion. I don't give 2 f--ks what some anonymous non MD has to say on the subject....I hope you realize that. You're underqualified to really speak on this, but you can have your opinions...awesome, but I'll still go with a real Doc. I don't listen to CNN, Tucker, Foxnews, or Fauci for my "research", I talk to people who deal with Covid and actual physicians like anyone with a brain would.

Last edited:
There is no requirement for young children and I'm not promoting it either. I simply spoke about my choice and some simpleton chimed in about it being abuse which is a d!ckhead statement, but the ballless echo chamber here just sits on their hands with BS like that. It's open to children (5 and up) and it's up to the parents and their real medical professionals to have that discussion. I don't give 2 f--ks what some anonymous non MD has to say on the subject....I hope you realize that. You're underqualified to really speak on this, but you can have your opinions...awesome, but I'll still go with a real Doc. I don't listen to CNN, Tucker, Foxnews, or Fauci for my "research", I talk to people who deal with Covid and actual physicians like anyone with a brain would.
I think it’s wrong to call you out for what you think was right. I might have done the same for my kid if he was that age but don’t really know. But you can’t just attack everyone else that doesn’t agree with you and expect them to chime in with some kind of support. That’s on you and not some echo chamber.

Clearly you care or you wouldn't go on a rant----if you give you kid Benadryl to sleep in the car so you have peace---that's abuse, so is giving them an experimental treatment they don't need. Any medical professional that recommends this for a child with no underlying conditions should NEVER be trusted. Here's the problem you have no facts to back up the recommendation---just an opinion. Yet all the FACTS point to me being 100% RIGHT!

I think it’s wrong to call you out for what you think was right. I might have done the same for my kid if he was that age but don’t really know. But you can’t just attack everyone else that doesn’t agree with you and expect them to chime in with some kind of support. That’s on you and not some echo chamber.
Yep, I defended his right to make his choice for him and his kids. It’s a complex issue with qualified doctors and researchers on both sides of the debate. And Lajollylion has often been a rude, arrogant, condescending, dismissive, and confrontational ass. You reap what you sow.

There is a difference between attacking and defending your position as well. I'm not telling anyone to go get their kids done, in fact if you read the post it was said in passing. Some other a-hole chimed in about it being abuse....but you go ahead and lecture me on on how it's my fault. My skin is a bit thicker than that, so I'm just fine with my "attacks". Thanks for looking out.

Clearly you care or you wouldn't go on a rant----if you give you kid Benadryl to sleep in the car so you have peace---that's abuse, so is giving them an experimental treatment they don't need. Any medical professional that recommends this for a child with no underlying conditions should NEVER be trusted. Here's the problem you have no facts to back up the recommendation---just an opinion. Yet all the FACTS point to me being 100% RIGHT!
Lmao ya we should trust you over our own Drs. You’re a moron

Lmao ya we should trust you over our own Drs. You’re a moron
There are some people who really do believe that they know better than the medical professionals now or that the medical field is all in on some mass conspiracy too. The term I did my "research" should be outlawed, because it's just a BS phrase at this point meaning someone on Facebook posted a YouTube video and I watched it. I never knew how many people were in lab coats in this country until this pandemic hit.

Reactions: ralphster
There are some people who really do believe that they know better than the medical professionals now or that the medical field is all in on some mass conspiracy too. The term I did my "research" should be outlawed, because it's just a BS phrase at this point meaning someone on Facebook posted a YouTube video and I watched it. I never knew how many people were in lab coats in this country until this pandemic hit.
Let me tell you a few short stories.

My sister is an RN on the Covid floor. She noticed Covid patients aren’t getting O2 thru the nasal cavity due to inflammation. The doctors were going to vent the patients to get them O2. Many times she’s pushed the doctors to give Sudafed to allow patients to get O2 nasally. She saved many patients from unnecessarily being put on the death ventilator. Trust the doctors, don’t question them?

My employer has a wellness program. Every year we get yearly physicals. My coworker is 64 and just diagnosed with prostate cancer. For the past 5/6 years he’s relied on his yearly to get a clean bill of health. Wanna guess what the practice wasn’t doing? They weren’t doing PSA tests on patients over 50. What practice/doctor would not give a PSA test with patients over 50? Trust the medical professionals and let them test what they want, right?

A friend was in rough shape with Covid. Was given death sentence by the doctors. His brother was told he would not make it. To much damage to his lungs from Covid. So he pushed, and pushed hard, for additional testing. The doctors found out he had a staff infection in his lungs. His lungs were no where as damaged as the doctors claim. They were going to let him die. Again, trust the medical professionals?

When it comes to your personal health you better damn well not put complete trust in a medical professional. Take your personal health into your own hands and do your own research. You’re an ignorant fool to believe doctors can’t make mistakes or corporate greed can’t control treatment methods. But go ahead blindly follow your doctor’s orders. They could kill you. The gentleman with prostate cancer may likely pass. Good thing he didn’t question his doctors right?

Last edited:
Let me tell you a few short stories.

My sister is an RN on the Covid floor. She noticed Covid patients aren’t getting O2 thru the nasal cavity due to inflammation. The doctors were going to vent the patients to get them O2. Many times she’s pushed the doctors to give Sudafed to allow patients to get O2 nasally. She saved many patients from unnecessarily being put on the death ventilator. Trust the doctors, don’t question them?

My employer has a wellness program. Every year we get yearly physicals. My coworker is 64 and just diagnosed with prostate cancer. For the past 5/6 years he’s relied on his yearly to get a clean bill of health. Wanna guess what the practice wasn’t doing? They weren’t doing PSA tests on patients over 50. What practice/doctor would not give a PSA test with patients over 50? Trust the medical professionals and let them test what they want, right?

A friend was in rough shape with Covid. Was given death sentence by the doctors. His brother was told he would not make it. To much damage to his lungs from Covid. So he pushed, and pushed hard, for additional testing. The doctors found out he had a staff infection in his lungs. His lungs were no where as damaged as the doctors claim. They were going to let him die. Again, trust the medical professionals?

When it comes to your personal health you better damn well not put complete trust in a medical professional. Take your personal health into your own hands and do your own research. You’re ignorant fool to believe doctors can’t mistakes or corporate greed can’t control treatment methods. But go ahead blindly follow your doctor’s orders. They could kill you. The gentleman with prostate cancer may likely pass. Good thing he didn’t question his doctors right?
Spot on. Have helped several people with health problems and have often corrected poor doctor care. Won’t go into details but no one....NO ONE ....should blindly follow what a doctor says. Especially people that have multiple doctors for different issues. If you see several different specialists get the email for the office and update every one anytime you change meds or have a change in your health. Verify that any new meds don’t conflict with existing meds or alter your condition in some critical way.

Doctors are over worked and only have a short time to see you. They don’t talk to each other on a regular basis and don’t regularly check your status weekly. If you get a new med that counters some other...but you do see the speciality at ordered for a month or two....you could be dead or seriously ill by then.

Doctors are also biased to their specialty. PCPs recommend drugs, surgeons recommend surgery, physical therapists recommend PT, .....acupuncture , nutritionists, voodoo,.....all biased. Get second or third options for big stuff.

Last edited:
10 mg melatonin with a NyQuil chaser?

Only those medical professionals who knew that non-N95 masks did not really work and said so can be considered to have a meaningful opinion about the pandemic.

That’s not a high bar, and if you were one of the maskers, you really have been discredited.

Spot on. Have helped several people with health problems and have often corrected poor doctor care. Won’t go into details but no one....NO ONE ....should blindly follow what a doctor says. Especially people that have multiple doctors for different issues. If you see several different specialists get the email for the office and update every one anytime you change meds or have a change in your health. Verify that any new meds don’t conflict with existing meds or alter your condition in some critical way.

Doctors are over worked and only have a short time to see you. They don’t talk to each other on a regular basis and don’t regularly check your status weekly. If you get a new med that counters some other...but you do see the speciality at ordered for a month or two....you could be dead or seriously ill by then.

Doctors are also biased to their specialty. PCPs recommend drugs, surgeons recommend surgery, physical therapists recommend PT, .....acupuncture , nutritionists, voodoo,.....all biased. Get second or third options for big stuff.

Reactions: LaJollaLion
I love the anecdotal post above that @tlbakernc put out there as if we all don't have some anecdotal info of our own. My best friends wife has been in the ICU for years, gets her PHD in 3 months, is my daughters godmother, and says the sh!t is very real as she had pull the tube out of a 36 year old friend and watch him die because he didn't get the jab a year ago. Then my sister who has been a nurse for 30 years now is a Q nut who refuses to get it and told me 45,000 died while getting the first dose. Easily debunked, but you get the fake news conspiracy BS that those nutjobs love to use. So I'm pretty GD aware of that nutjobs exist in that field. Yet everyone else in my family knows she is coocoo and all got the jab. In fact we all stated she is not allowed to talk to our physicians when and if something would occur to us. We have kids friends who parents are both Physicians and yes....Covid is real according to them too.

It's funny how bothered people are when they are told they really aren't qualified. Hell you can also get 2nd and 3rd opinions if you don't trust your own Doctors. No harm in it at all. Only here in the echo chamber do people get upset by someone saying.....talk to a real physician.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ralphster and tgar
I love the anecdotal post above that @tlbakernc put out there as if we all don't have some info of our own. My best friends wife has been in the ICU for years, gets her PHD in 3 months, is my daughters godmother, and says the sh!t is very real as she had pull the tube out of a 36 year old friend and watch him die because he didn't get the jab a year ago. Then my sister who has been a nurse for 30 years now is a Q nut who refuses to get it and told me 45,000 died while getting the first dose. So I'm pretty GD aware of that nutjobs exist in that field. Yet everyone else in my family knows she is coocoo and all got the jab.
I admire you man, arguing with a bunch of really stupid people ( some I used to actually believe were intelligent but now just have an axe to grind for whatever reason ).

Hope all is well.

I admire you man, arguing with a bunch of really stupid people ( some I used to actually believe were intelligent but now just have an axe to grind for whatever reason ).

Hope all is well.
All if going well for the most part. I'm supposed to see Billy Strings here in the first week of Feb, but that is looking pretty iffy at this point. At some point I'll just stop coming back to this echo chamber much like the Test board. At this point other than Cletus throwing up the stats, it's run it course. Hopefully you and your family are doing well.

Reactions: tgar

Yes, MDs are imperfect, especially when tasked with providing acute care in complex cases. That reality does provide justification to seek out crack pot advice on preventative medicine (big difference) from Joe Rogan or a few fringe doctors who have made conspiracy spinning a cottage industry.

Reactions: ralphster
Yes, MDs are imperfect, especially when tasked with providing acute care in complex cases. That reality does provide justification to seek out crack pot advice on preventative medicine (big difference) from Joe Rogan or a few fringe doctors who have made conspiracy spinning a cottage industry.
Well right now, aside from anyone being anti vax for people over 45, they’ve been correct

• Haha
Well right now, aside from anyone being anti vax for people over 45, they’ve been correct
Right about what? 55,000 Americans under the age of 49 have died from COVID and hundreds of thousands have long term health effects from long COVID. The vaccines greatly reduce the likelihood of death and reduce symptoms- what do you still not understand?

Right about what? 55,000 Americans under the age of 49 have died from COVID and hundreds of thousands have long term health effects from long COVID. The vaccines greatly reduce the likelihood of death and reduce symptoms- what do you still not understand?
There are around 200,000,000 people in that age group in the USA. the mortality rate is .0275%. That is .000275 out of 100 people. That is also known as statistically zero. And I am willing to bet the majority of those had comorbidities.

Second, measure that against the rise in addictions + the normal flu. Yet, we still don't know the long-term effects of the vaccine (two studies looking into fertility issues; one for men and one for women).

third, we've seen huge changes in policy in terms of masks (suddenly, cloth doesn't work), distancing (6 feet to 3) and quarantine period (10 to 5 days). In addition to that, we know know (after being lied to) that the USA did fund gain of function research. And perhaps most perplexing, we now know that it is highly possible the virus came from a lab when people were deleted and shamed for suggesting such.

And to the "reducing symptoms", maybe and maybe not. There are no statistics available because "severity of flu" isn't tracked. You only have four accurate buckets: those that are not positive, those that are positive, those that are positive and hospitalized, and those that were positive and died.

Lastly, after a full year of vaccinations, more people died who were COVID positive in 2021 than in 2020. Isn't that strange? BTW, they are no changing the definition of mortality from "Died from COVID" to "Died with COVID" meaning if someone died of a different ailment (say, a motorcycle accident) and were COVID positive, they were listed as a COVID mortality in many, of not most, cases.

And I haven't even mentioned the whole Dr. Suess "one shot, two shot," "three shot, four shot" thing.

Last edited:
They don't greatly reduce anything, that's been proven time and time again. They might help some of the vulnerable for a day or two. Considering the population under 50 is almost 200 million 55000 deaths over 2 years is .0275%. Most with something else wrong with them. How can you no understand that MOST people don't need a vaccine and never did. Don't you just hate when the facts blow up your beliefs!

Reactions: tlbakernc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT