ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Things We Did As Kids.

denniskembala

Jul 26, 2017
And sometimes got the crap beat out of us because of it.

Tore your new jeans/shoes/pants.

Got grass stains.

Blew the seat out of your pants.

Told smaller kids who didn't know better to go swear at mom/dad, provided the words for them.

Zipped "yourself up".

Peed/crapped pants.

Hid and yelled for the ice cream truck to stop.

Put snowmen on someone's porch or foyer.

Answered for someone whose mom or dad called them for dinner, and finally watched them get the crap beat out of them for swearing.

"Awning knockers".

I know there are more.

Freeze snowballs with small rocks in them in the freezer and then throw them at people's windows in July, and they wonder why their window is broken and there is a puddle of water on the floor and a few random stones.

Truth be told, I did that a couple of years ago also. I am not proud.:oops:

Reactions: denniskembala
Some I missed:

Ordering pizzas for people. (Before the Pizza shops got wise)

Calling taxis for people.

Anonymous phone calls.

Pharting in public/class/ lunch line.

Crapping on some hated person's porch or sidewalk.

Taunting the town drunk(s).

Making "formula" out of things in the garage or laundry room and dumping it on someone's driveway or walk.

Putting moop for people who let their dogs crap anywhere on their porch, or throwing it against their screen door.

Some I missed:

Ordering pizzas for people. (Before the Pizza shops got wise)

Calling taxis for people.

Anonymous phone calls.

Pharting in public/class/ lunch line.

Crapping on some hated person's porch or sidewalk.

Taunting the town drunk(s).

Making "formula" out of things in the garage or laundry room and dumping it on someone's driveway or walk.

Putting moop for people who let their dogs crap anywhere on their porch, or throwing it against their screen door.
I never did this but I've been a victim. I'm certain you were one of the little peckers that spit in the pay phone change dispenser. Don't deny it, pnny.:mad:

Reactions: denniskembala
I never did this but I've been a victim. I'm certain you were one of the little peckers that spit in the pay phone change dispenser. Don't deny it, pnny.:mad:

LOL, never did that, but did take all toilet paper from dispensers. Left one or two sheets hanging out so the poor slob had to wipe his azz with socks and/or underwear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT