ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Telvin Smith @ Paul Posluszny retirement ceremony...

That was awesome. Poz is one of my favorite Penn State players. A great talent, leader, and student.

Just watched Paul's remarks. Holy cow has he grown in front of a camera! Could end up in a TV booth.

Reactions: PSUQBKeeper
That was awesome. Poz is one of my favorite Penn State players. A great talent, leader, and student.

I remember Poz and Michael Robinson going head to head in a practice. If I remember, after the offense kept running successful plays, Poz got pretty upset and challenged MRob, about as much as if it were a real game with a real opponent. A lot of pride on both sides of the ball for that practice and team. Not sure if many realize it but MRob was perfect in 2 minute drives his senior year.

Reactions: 91Joe95
I remember Poz and Michael Robinson going head to head in a practice. If I remember, after the offense kept running successful plays, Poz got pretty upset and challenged MRob, about as much as if it were a real game with a real opponent. A lot of pride on both sides of the ball for that practice and team. Not sure if many realize it but MRob was perfect in 2 minute drives his senior year.

I've heard Mike tell the story enough times. It was a bowl practice, Mike was steadily moving the offense, getting hyped up, flapping the gums.

Poz had heard enough and walked up to the line of scrimmage, leaned in and told mike to shut up. Mike said it was the only time he was scared and he piped down.

Some bad news on Telvin Smith. . .

Former Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of unlawful sexual activity with certain minors, per the Duval County Jail's website.

Smith, 29, was booked into the jail at 5:20 p.m. ET. He is being held on a $50,003 bond, and there is no court date listed. He was arrested by officers from the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office at his home in a gated community.

A law enforcement source told ESPN that Smith is accused of having sex with a 17-year-old girl multiple times, both at his home and in his vehicle, last August and September. The source also said the victim told a friend and family member what happened after the first encounter with Smith.

The source also said investigators found evidence in Smith's car that linked him to the victim.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...lb-telvin-smith-charged-sexual-activity-minor

This smacks of COVID restrictions creating too much down time. This thread is two years old and this guy has no affiliation with Penn State except for this video....dedication my man....

Reactions: Lion8286
This smacks of COVID restrictions creating too much down time. This thread is two years old and this guy has no affiliation with Penn State except for this video....dedication my man....

Who knew? Nittany Lions have better memories than elephants

this had meaning to me.....as I get mistaken for Poz almost everywhere I go especially at PSU tailgates...... It is something that I just have to live with.....

What happened? I haven't. I Blame the original poster

The timing of this post, eventhough this was posted a few years ago, is amazingly Inopportune. Telvin smith was just arrested today for having sex, in a few occasions, with a minor. Literally, today, the swat team just pulled him out of his house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT