ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sorry Midnighter, but I am off the market

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
the g/f just became the fiancee.

try not to cry too hard tonight

Bob may offer little comfort, but he has some nice man boobs to cry on.

bob-had-bitch-tits-fight-club-flat.png

Hey, congrats! It's all good - seeing as how Disney is likely to can the 'Story' Star Wars movies in the near future, I won't be getting out much anyway.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I'll send you a slice of wedding cake, though we are in no rush

Probably be about 7 Star Wars movies from now.

:eek:

If you have any clout at all in your relationship (like Chris Hardwick), I expect to see an Arrowverse themed cake and a Jessica Jones lookalike serving whisky (neat) at the bar.

If you have any clout at all in your relationship (like Chris Hardwick), I expect to see an Arrowverse themed cake and a Jessica Jones lookalike serving whisky (neat) at the bar.

OMG I showed her the Chris Hardwick wedding photos

definitely a TARDIS cake in our future, LOL

Now that your type of nuptial arrangement is legal is most US states, it’s the time for you to make this move. Not that there’s anything wrong with that....

Congratulations. Here’s hoping (expecting) it’s the best decision you’ll ever make and you two share a lifetime of happiness.

you bastard, lol.

I showed this to her (she's a huge Carrie Fisher fan!), and she laughed for about 3 minutes straight . . . don't know if this is good news or bad . . .
I’ll take “it’s a good thing” for 300.

If your fiancé or wife laughs for 3 mins straight in your presence, that’s almost always a good thing.

If she hates your guts (likely NA so soon after giving her a diamond) and laughs at all in your presence, that’s almost always a bad thing.

Whew! I was hoping your sense of humor would see you through that response!

more like HER sense of humor, but she loved it

just don't know if she was laughing WITH me or AT me . . . well she agreed to marry me, so I guess it doesn't make a difference, lol

Reactions: rudedude
more like HER sense of humor, but she loved it

just don't know if she was laughing WITH me or AT me . . . well she agreed to marry me, so I guess it doesn't make a difference, lol

To be with you, she must have a good sense of humor. Or just a good sense of indifference.

:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT