ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sept DVNJ article on ESPN exposes NFL/Pats as unrepentant cheaters

simons96

Feb 3, 2013
Plano, TX
LINK

Don is one of the few ESPN reporters that still has some credibility.

and wow, this is pretty thorough and damning.

LINK

Don is one of the few ESPN reporters that still has some credibility.

and wow, this is pretty thorough and damning.
Key word in that sentence is "some"....he showed his true colors with the editing of the McQueary piece. JZ and Slaten had him flopping around like a bass on a boat.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Key word in that sentence is "some"....he showed his true colors with the editing of the McQueary piece. JZ and Slaten had him flopping around like a bass on a boat.

DVN Jr was one of the ONLY guys at ESPN to challenge the narrative about Joe/Penn State

I think he was between a rock and a hard place with that McQueary article. not saying he was right, but he was clearly being pinched by his employer.

Glad to see the Pats are still in yinz heads. Carry on!

I'm still waiting for the announcement of the fines and suspension on Amendola. Some here called his hit on Jamell Fleming as dangerous as Burfict's hit on Antonio Brown. Unless I missed something, it appears that the NFL did not agree.

Patriots%2B-%2BCAmera.jpg

This is so old and tired.

112-32 since 2007, and don't give me 'deflate gate' garbage. Anyone with a brain that has bothered to look into it know that the whole 'case' was based on initial misinformation from the league in order to form public opinion right out of the gate.

This is so old and tired.

112-32 since 2007, and don't give me 'deflate gate' garbage. Anyone with a brain that has bothered to look into it know that the whole 'case' was based on initial misinformation from the league in order to form public opinion right out of the gate.

There was speculation that the underinflated balls help the Patriots avoid fumbles. Here's some stats on how that played out this year:
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/05/...-deflategate-fumbles-tom-brady-bill-belichick

Reactions: Mister Magoo
Big, bad Danny Amendola. Deserved the penalty, but supposedly 20k+ fine??

I think Amendola did lead with the crown of his helmet so the penalty was probably correct and I'm not surprised he got a fine. OTOH, I don't think the primary point of impact was Fleming's head/helmet. If it was, I think there would have been a suspension.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT