ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Preacher" Season 2, EP4 - no spoilers in first post

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
another twisted episode, which builds on the mythos of the TV series outside the source material.

turns out Hell is just a poorly run prison . . . and God is just a struggling actor . . . :D

Reactions: BBrown
with that said, SPOILERS . . . .

death by foosball table was something I never thought I would see on screen, but watching Hitler get his punk a$$ stomped was quite hilarious. Who knew Tyler was the epitome of douchebag evil? lol

Yeah Jesse's fight with torture dude to "Uptown Girl" was laugh out loud funny. I thought Hitler's worst memory was pretty funny also.

Also, could swear that fight scene was done in one long shot - really great stuff in tight quarters.

Had a feeling Tulip was married to Viktor and watching Jessie sort of let loose with Genesis was fun to watch. I'm guessing Viktor's daughter is not Tulip's?

Love this show. I half thought Hitler was going to kill Tyler though.

BTW Noah Taylor, who plays Hitler, is a big time actor, which is maybe an indication Hitler is going to become a significant character. I don't know how I feel about them making too much Hitler humor, but this show certainly isn't worried about P.C.

Also, could swear that fight scene was done in one long shot - really great stuff in tight quarters.

Had a feeling Tulip was married to Viktor and watching Jessie sort of let loose with Genesis was fun to watch. I'm guessing Viktor's daughter is not Tulip's?

Love this show. I half thought Hitler was going to kill Tyler though.

it was indeed one continuous shot

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I live love the show.
I enjoy the hell scenes very much.
I didn't understand Hitler's worst memory?
Why that memory?

Not sure since we don't actually see the entire memory. But, as is, there is the potential for lots to go south at this lunch date - he’s overly apologetic when a Jewish man bumps into him, it’s possible that the lady he’s meeting is seeing someone else, and there’s some talk about another man looking over his art.

Hope we re-visit at some point.

Also, how much did you love Cassidy pitching talent agent Teddy Gunth that they were there to cast his client in Game of Thrones? Loved it!

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT